Just ordered my first DE

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by DavidSeattleWA, Mar 22, 2008.

1. No problem there, I've got that covered. I'm single so I've mastered the art of spending money on myself ;)

2. Sweet

3. magic

magic New Member

Good Luck & remember with the HD don't press hard. Let the razor do the work.

4. Got that, thanks!

5. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Welcome to The Shave Den, magic!

Don't miss the Newbies Give-Away! Time's running out.

6. magic

magic New Member

Some guys who travel alot told me to take Disposables instead of the good stuff which could get confiscated.

7. TULIP

TULIP New Member

David,

I've got a Crabtree & Evelyn Best Badger Brush I'm no longer using, and it's yours if you care to take a used brush. My wife and I are clean, tidy, and have no communicable diseases. :sick007 A little borax, and it'll be as good as new.

Also, some note that Merkur blades tend to be on the harsh side and that QA isn't what it should be, so I'll toss in a pack of (new, not used) Swedish Gillette blades if you're interested. As a fellow Washingtonian, I feel it's my duty. :D

PM me if you're interested.

8. Norman4Law

Norman4Law New Member

Welcome and good luck. It won't be long until you buy your second DE razor, then your third . . .

9. Yep, I can see that happening!

10. I am under the impression that DE blades can not be carried on. Not true? :confused:

11. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Someone recently posted the FAA regulations and apparently DE Blades might be ok for carry-on. As I am Canadian I cannot speak for American rules so don't quote me on that one.

12. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    That's one nice brush he's offering up!

13. Hey there, thank you for that offer! Much appreciated. Nice to see a few Washingtonians on here.