just something i love for you business folks...

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Old School, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Old School

Old School *$&%@#~

Supporting Vendor
  2. Jorvaljr

Jorvaljr Operation Daytona 8000

Lol damn that's every conference call I'm on

3. John Ruschmeyer

John Ruschmeyer Well-Known Member

Same here.

4. PickledNorthern

PickledNorthern Fabulous, the unicorn

Oh man, that is so good. The dog barking made me spit coffee, and I am always on the road, so I am always the one dropping off. This was classic!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. mrchick

mrchick Odd, Terrible Avatar

I can relate

BigMike likes this.
  6. BigMike

BigMike Well-Known Member

One of my US Government customers just introduced a new conference call system where its automated female voice has a heavy British accent [?]. Every 20 seconds it annoyingly announces "You are the only participant," which is particularly annoying with 12 of us in a conference room trying to meet while waiting for our customer to join.

7. John Ruschmeyer

John Ruschmeyer Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, I'd probably be the one with the barking dog. :)

Reminds me of a story... in the run-up to Y2K, I was working as a contractor at an AT&T site. My cube was more-or-less across from a double-size cube being used as a conference room. They'd pretty regularly have do the whole conference call thing which apparently included one person who was working from home as evidenced by the Westminster Chime clock that would go off every quarter hour.

8. Old School

Old School *$&%@#~

Supporting Vendor
    I like the guy talking to the wall in the hallway when he drops off. Been there many times. I work from home and unfortunately at least one of those moments occurs daily for me. Usually the barking dog you'd never know was here unless I'm trying to speak on the phone. Then he gets a "talk to me" mad...

9. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Well-Known Member

That was hilarious.

10. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

11. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

When I saw the thread title, I just knew this video would be in it. I'm embarrassed to admit that I understood and laughed at everyone one of the gags. :D

12. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

Working from home makes me think of the only gag missing in the video...someone attending the meeting wearing only their underwear. :happy102:

RyX and gorgo2 like this.
  13. ARGH

ARGH Well-Known Member

I think I was in that meeting! No wait. Maybe not. Yes.

PickledNorthern and gorgo2 like this.
  14. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

That was a Kids in the Hall bit, I think.

wristwatchb likes this.