Just won this!

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by dadvest, Aug 18, 2011.

1. dadvest

dadvest Active Member

scuttle.jpg
    I just won this on Ebay from the mind of Mr. Becker! Everything minus the brush which I will put my Frank's Finest in. What do you think?

IAmTheJody likes this.
  2. herzi

herzi Active Member

Nice rulers ;)

Congrats. Nice set

battle.munky likes this.
  3. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Nice grab. My two RAB scuttles are used for every shave.

4. alpla444

alpla444 That's sweet!

Very nice, I saw that on ebay. I plan on getting a scuttle from him next month I know the postage is high to UK, but they are nice.:)

5. Johnny

Johnny Little Boy Blue

I almost bid on this set. Glad you got it. I had Robert make me a cranberry colored one and he is shipping it to me today. Here are the pictures he sent me last night.

RAB#5 Cranberry scuttle 1.jpg

RAB#5 Cranberry scuttle 2.jpg

dadvest likes this.
  6. dadvest

dadvest Active Member

That is really nice look'n Johnny! I have been holding my breath on the one I scored! I could have bought it outright for a couple dollars more but I chanced it with a bid. I really like the matching brush holder with mine but I like that glaze on yours! Nice one sir!

7. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

That's the same one I got from him a a few months ago. I love mine. I'm sure you'll enjoy yours. Keeps that lather nice and warm.

8. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

Nice score. RB scuttles and accessories really are nice pieces. Once I got mine, I found myself wondering why I'd never gotten a scuttle before. Enjoy it! :)

9. Brian

Brian Active Member

Very nice set, I;m going to have to look into one for myself now I've been reading all of the positive feedback. Very nice with the matching brush holder.

10. dadvest

dadvest Active Member

That's my thoughts exactly to have all nice and hot lather for the winter months... thos Voskhod blades will make short work on those whiskers then!

IAmTheJody likes this.
  11. DClassic

DClassic Member

I think this cactus color will be my next one too. Nice set !!!! I like the cranberry too, it just doesn't go with the bathroom colors. SWMBO said neutral colors only!!!!

12. m0j0j0eman

m0j0j0eman Active Member

:happy088::happy108::happy023: Man that looks goood.

13. tomnat

tomnat accepting applications

nice pick up dadvest. I like the matching brush holder. Very nice. I hope it gives you many many great shaves.

Johnny, that cranberry one is beautiful. I remember seeing Jody's when he posted pics of it and I like it now as much as I did then.

14. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

Excellent score!