Kai Kasho Captain Woody

Discussion in 'Straight Razors' started by Landro, May 15, 2021.

1. Landro

Landro Member

[​IMG]Hello all. First attempt at adding a photo...
    I have learned to love the Feather AC SS. I have the Black and Lime Razors.
    I purchased a Kai Kasho Captain with the Black Plastic handle and liked it as well although the finer point the clamping mechanism tapers down to gave me a shave where I had to be very careful because it was all blade feel. I decided to give the Woody a try. It's $20 more than a Feather AC SS. I was not aware at the time that it had the "duck bill" at the razor edge as well. This was a wonderful surprise. My first use of it was this morning with a Feather Pro blade. I know I will always be using those so I didn't use the Kai Titan blades that came with it. The Titan blade I had tried with my Kai Kasho Captain left me wishing I had used the Feather.....
    The Woody just gave me the best shavette Shave I have had to date. I was smooth and no cuts or weepers. I do credit the Arco Shave Soap for helping. For $129 I think the Kai Kasho Captain Woody is every bit as good as the Feather AC if not better because it has a balance that feels great. The scalloped sides of the head are a great looking feature as well.

Last edited: May 15, 2021
    Edison Carter likes this.
  2. Landro

Landro Member

So much for adding a picture I guess

3. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    [​IMG]

Landro likes this.
  4. Steve56

Steve56 Hone Hoarder

If you are inserting directly via the ‘Upload a File’ button, the image has to be 1 MB or less. Also, it will be inserted wherever your cursor is, so make sure the cursor is where you want the image to be when you upload it.

Landro likes this.