kind of funny

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by tomnat, Dec 22, 2011.

1. tomnat

tomnat accepting applications

I just thought I would share a funny little dialog between me and my wife, with you guys. Don't worry, this is G rated. :p I have myself an Amazon wish list that I set up and I have the Firefox add on that allows me to add an item, on any site, to my Amazon wish list. Very handy. Anyway, I have a Simpsons Commodore X2 on there among other things and the other day we were standing in the bathroom, just after I finished shaving, getting ready to go somewhere and she asked me, "Why do you need a shaving brush made of beaver hair?" I couldn't help but chuckle and ask, "what?" She repeated the question and asked why I was laughing. I said, "you mean badger hair, not beaver hair" (just typing it makes me laugh). So with a "whatever" she then proceeded with a, "and do you really need one that costs $70?". I showed her my lowly Tweezerman and said, "yes". "Why?", she asked. Well what was left to say, so I gave her the end all and be all of answers..........................."because". I just hope that when it comes time to open presents and I open all mine to find that I did not receive my brush and I ask her, "why", she doesn't reply with, "because". ;)

2. m_conley

m_conley Member

OK, I just literally almost fell out of my chair laughing. I've had a very similar conversation with my wife reciently. But my wife ended saying she would much rather see me rub beaver hair all over my face. Since this is G rated I'll leave it at that.