Kiss My Face Unscented shaving cream review

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by Shaver X, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout The Smart Bunny

KMF is fabulous.

Shaver X, I Call It Maize and brit like this.
  2. Campion

Campion Active Member

I was banned from the giant shaving forum because of this cream. There was a thread in which guys were mixing aftershaves and colognes into Williams Mug Soap and giving the result cute names. Aqua Velva produced the Blue Willie, Old Spice the Spiced Willie, etc. I said that I squirted a little KMF on a puck of Williams, and I called it the "Kiss My Willie." Humourless twits suspended me for that. A moderator DM'd me something about my post not being 'gentlemanly.' I replied that he could kiss my Willie, and the suspension became a lifetime ban.

3. I Call It Maize

I Call It Maize Well-Known Member

PLANofMAN, Shaver X and brit like this.
  4. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout The Smart Bunny

I have to try that. Not the getting banned part, but the Williams plus KMF aka Kiss My Willie, the most subversive of all shaving terms.

Campion, Shaver X, brit and 1 other person like this.
  5. brit

brit in a box

:D awesome..

Shaver X likes this.
  6. Shaver X

Shaver X Well-Known Member

:happy102: I would give you 10,000 likes if I could. Well done!

You got banned from the Cult of Gentlemanly because it is an idiot emporium. They are easy to spot in various places on the Internet, as they spout off "gentlemanly" right and left, even where it doesn't make sense. There are other weird, cult-like behaviors there, too. Best avoided, so you have another reason to thank KMF.

The first KMF I tried was the Mint, I just reviewed the unscented because it was what I had on hand at the time. The Mint has a pleasent scent along with a wee bit of face freeze, and is my favorite out of all the KMF creams. As you folks have mentioned, the unscented does work well as an additive. I squirted some onto the last of my Haslinger Shafmilch shaving soap, and it worked much better than the soap alone.

Campion and brit like this.
  7. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    Clicked on the link. Holy smokes, that was an old thread. I use KmF for at least 3 out of every 5 shaves these days. I prefer the Lime or unscented. The 'per oz.' price makes it the ultimate value in shaving cream.

8. Campion

Campion Active Member

Kiss My Face + Haslinger Shafmilch. Kiss My Mutton.

9. Bflotom2

Bflotom2 Active Member

When I was traveling for a living (now retired) I had a tube of KMF unscented that I used. I remember it as a excellent product; everything to said in your review. Great review

IAmTheJody and Ijustmissedthe50s like this.