Kiss my Face

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by Bflotom2, Oct 28, 2021.

1. Bflotom2

Bflotom2 Member

I have seen that there are a number of folks on the site who have enjoyed KMF. There was a rumor about KMF being out of business. The rumor is false!
    Amazon has it in stock and if you're near a Wegmans SuperMarket they also stock KMF in all three flavors.

2. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Good to know, but you hit me with a minor peeve...

"Flavor" is for your sense of taste, "scent" is for your sense of smell.

Unless you're tasting your soaps and creams, but no judgment here. ;)

brit and richgem like this.
  3. MoAllen

MoAllen King of Unscented

I like the Kiss My Face fragrance-free cream. I found it in a local grocery store.

Ijustmissedthe50s and brit like this.
  4. SharptoothC

SharptoothC I bite..........

I enjoy the lime and the pomegranate grapefruit.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Ijustmissedthe50s and brit like this.
  5. brit

brit in a box

scored a bottle of KMF green tea /bamboo some time back.ultra slick stuff.gave it to the wife,she loves it..

Ijustmissedthe50s likes this.
  6. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Paperboy

Article Team
    It wasn't a rumor. KMF sold out to another brand, and production stopped while the business was restructured. They resumed production after about 10 months, as best I could find out. The actual shortage only lasted about 4 months, as retailers ran out of KMF product.

I really wish KMF would make some upscale shave creams. The unscented is an amazing shave cream base by anyone's standards. A Duke Cannon, Saponifico Verisino, or Barrister & Mann collaboration would be amazing.

If it didn't try to sell itself so hard as a natural product, aimed at the vegan, LBGT, yuppie suburbanites, they would do well to spin off a sub brand of high end shaving specific products anchored by the shaving creams. They could call it Kiss my A**. I'd buy it.

Frijolero, imGrunt and brit like this.
  7. HoosierTrooper

HoosierTrooper Steve-less in Indiana

I use theKMF lavender in the pump bottle regularly and like it a lot. I picked up my latest one a few months ago and saw my wife rubbing it on her arms and hands, said she really liked it. I said that’s shaving cream and she just started laughing because she thought it was skin moisturizer.

8. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

My husband likes the KMF lavender. I love the way it smells on him.

HoosierTrooper likes this.