Knize Ten EDC- Want to buy or trade

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Wishoot, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Wishoot

Wishoot Member

Does anyone have any Knize Ten they would be willing to sell or trade?

2. Will

Will Nevermind

Buy the bottle, if you don't like it I will buy it off you. I just ran out myself. Good stuff.

3. zr0e

zr0e New Member

Knize Ten

Gentlemen,

I hope this is not in bad taste but I am a member of Basenotes and I am currently hosting a Knize Ten Split.

All the details are posted at basenotes. I am a member in good standing there, and if you have any questions I'd gladly field them.

here's a link to the thread:

community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=225954

I hope to hear from you soon.

4. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

Welcome to you, z

Glad you joined us :eatdrink047....................I love lurking at Basenotes.
    My favorite read was the discussion about Angel Men.
    So much drama :love055

5. zr0e

zr0e New Member

I'd imagine most of the people discussing Angel were probably the Angel demographic (younger...) and thus the discussion was probably more of an argument. I don't really like Angel all that much but I still have a little bit just in case the occasion calls for it ;)

You should totally join Basenotes. I think it's a great community full of generous people.

Hope to see you there some time.

6. ClubmanRob

ClubmanRob New Member

Sorry, too much rampant historical misinformation to correct. I already have my hands full with B&B. :D

Welcome to TSD.

7. zr0e

zr0e New Member

What are you talking about...?

8. ClubmanRob

ClubmanRob New Member

I'm talking about the two hundred plus bottles of cologne and aftershave that basenotes claims doesn't exist, though they're sitting right there in my cabinet.

I'm talking about how it took them two years to change the date of introduction on Brut from 1976 to 1964, all the while complaining that "according to our records, this information is correct".

I'm talking about how I spot errors in information on just about every fragrance in their database...

They're not very big on correct info there, if you catch my drift.

But, it's a great place for guys that claim to know a lot about fragrances and sit back and reel off a long list of ingredients that they smell, real or imagined... :D