Kobe Bryant..........

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by jimjo1031, Jan 26, 2020.

1. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

Just saw a pop up on Facebook saying Kobe Bryant was killed in a helicopter crash.................

stuartganis likes this.
  2. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

A tragedy. :(

3. cliffb599

cliffb599 Well-Known Member

A real shame.

Sent from my iPhoneXR using Tapatalk

Yehuda D likes this.
  4. kjbarth

kjbarth Well-Known Member

.... and daughter. Very sad.

- Ken

Paul Turner, Yehuda D and stuartganis like this.
  5. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

Im still struggling with the passing of the Black Mamba and all others aboard the flight.

6. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    While the loss of Kobe and his daughter is tragic, we can't forget the others that perished as well.

7. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

Worldwide, approximately 150k people die daily. Old, young, rich, poor, deserved, innocent, known and (mostly) unknown. I'm not callous and I've no intention of diminishing any death's impact on those who knew the ones who die, but there is such a thing as perspective. No one person's death is more tragic than all the nameless others just because the media says it is.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
    Preacher, Enrico, Sara-s and 3 others like this.
  8. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

It's a tragedy all right, but was he really the "greatest athlete of all time" as media reports are saying? "All time" covers a lot of years and a lot of sports.

stuartganis and Enrico like this.
  9. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

It’s sad, but who wants to be remembered for your occupation or physical achievements?

It’s like being remembered as great mechanic or carpenter. Honorable job, but not what I want to be remembered for.

I’d rather be remembered as a good friend, father and a man that loves God.

:eatdrink013:

gorgo2, stuartganis, Preacher and 2 others like this.
  10. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

Oh, he will be remembered for something alright. No tears shed for him. He lived a full life. I do feel saddened by the death of his daughter, and all the other unnamed, non-celebrity passengers, who died with them.

Sara-s, gorgo2 and stuartganis like this.