Krampert's: shipping overseas?

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by possumbelly, Jun 5, 2013.

1. possumbelly

possumbelly Well-Known Member

I'm hoping to get some Krampert's finest bay rum somehow, in Australia.

I see so many posts regarding Krampert's on various forums. How have people outside of the USA (especially Australia), acquired this?

I've looked at Krampert's website and this says USA shipping only. I emailed them through the site weeks ago and got no response.

Italian Barber in Canada appears to be prepared to ship Krampert's products overseas however, due to regulations regarding shipping products with alcohol, they state that there may be problems and that they cannot be held responsible (which is fair enough).

2. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Looks like they use Paypal. If you like, see about changing your shipping address from your place in AU to my place in US. Buy what you want, have it sent to me, we figure out the shipping cost and then I will forward the package to you.

If the address change does not work, throw the total amount of the product, plus shipping, in USD in my PP account and I will order and ship to you.

3. possumbelly

possumbelly Well-Known Member

Sounds like a good idea. I've had a response from Brian of Krampert's over on the Nook and I'm going to arrange to get some through the Italian Barber in Canada. Thanks for the offer anyway.