Ladies...Favorite or standby creams or soaps.

Discussion in 'Women's Shaving' started by erictski, Mar 5, 2009.

1. erictski

erictski Member

Ladies...looking to get my wife a nice cream or soap. What are your favorites...which ones work nice for sensative skin...

which moisturize nicely.

Thanks for any opinions...

2. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

Go to the GFT website and order the sampler. I believe they give all the different scents and some other stuff for about $6. Or visit a CO Biggelow and they have the GFT line and will give you samples.

3. MsBlackwolf

MsBlackwolf Queen of Critters

Kiss My Face Moisture Shave is an affordable product that moisturizes and works. Look for this one online and locally in healthfood/natural type shops. The scents aren't overpowering but it lathers easy and lubricates well. I use the lavender shea butter quite often.

4. Lara Croft

Lara Croft New Member

I love my almond Taylor of Bond Cream. Makes my legs really soft and smooth and I tend to have sensitive skin and it works great for me.

5. ella

ella Member

Hi, what is GFT? I've searched the forums and came up dry.

6. Rene

Rene Well-Known Member

7. ella

ella Member

Thank you! All the abbreviations are hard for a newbie to keep straight :confused:

8. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Why we even have a thread for that too!

9. ella

ella Member

*bookmarking now* hahaha :) Thanks!

10. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

My pleasure!

My 12 year old daughter would like to tell you she loves TOBS Avocado cream, but she has had her netbook taken away from her till her room is picked up (again), so I'll tell you for her.