Ladies

Discussion in 'Women's Shaving' started by IAmTheJody, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Bluesbishop

Bluesbishop Active Member

I think video's on a blog or youtube would be great for women...good knows we have tons of shaving videos for men..

asleep2shave likes this.
  2. Bird Lives

Bird Lives Future Root Beer King of Turkey

I 2nd that....all of it....Keeping clean shaved pits has made hot weather a much better experiance....and I'm probably once a month....and Injectors were my fav or this detail....Til now...My Gillette Senator OC TTO is by far the best pit shaver I've seen...on pass BBS. Even when I haven't shaved for a couple months...Especially if I havn't shaved in a couple months...

You know I never thought about it...I always think of long handles and non-aggressive milder shavers when I think of women shaving....But maybe those Gillette Open Comb TTO's from the 30's would be good for women to try, or the Gillette Long Comb New's...They are the best arm pit shaver I've ever used....When hair is longer the open combs really shine...And of course the Injectors are a close second for close first passes and lead the pack for easy to use with right and left hands...and forget it for manuverability around little moles...Injectors hands down....

I hadn't thought about this before...I'd be interested in what you ladies think about this....

3. Smott

Smott Chew your shave. Slowly.

Oh no, there he goes again. Ladies, run while you can! Run while you can!!

asleep2shave likes this.
  4. asleep2shave

asleep2shave Well-Known Member

*runs away* lol

Smott likes this.
  5. Bird Lives

Hey look....if I'm guilty of a little RAD Enabling then so be it.....that doesn't nessesarily mean I'm a bad boy....lol...:angelic007:

Smott and asleep2shave like this.
  6. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

You are not a Bad Boy you are a Jazz Man!

[​IMG]

My favorite from your album.

asleep2shave likes this.
  7. asleep2shave

asleep2shave Well-Known Member

beemers and Smott like this.
  8. Bird Lives

Gary....you killin' me over here...ha,ha,ha

BTW...asleep2shave...I always loved Lisa's playing...and when her high school band director threw her out of the band saying "No Be-Bop"...I fell out....

asleep2shave and GDCarrington like this.