Lame Joke Number One!

Discussion in 'Clean Jokes' started by Will, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Will

Will Nevermind

So a grasshopper walks in to a bar.

The bar tender says "hey buddy we gotta drink named after you"

The grasshopper says "you have a drink named Charlie?"

Hardy Har Har!!!!!!!:D

gorgo2 and Paul Turner like this.
  2. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    :rolleyes:

Perfectly lame. Love it Will! :D

3. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

The Perfect Husband....

Several men are in the locker room of a golf club. A cell phone on a bench rings and a man engages the hands free speaker function and begins to talk. Everyone else in the room stops to listen.

MAN: "Hello"

WOMAN: "Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?"

MAN: "Yes"

WOMAN: "I am at the mall now and found this beautiful leather coat. It's only $1,000. Is it OK if I buy it?"

MAN: "Sure, go ahead if you like it that much."

WOMAN: "I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw the new 2006 models. I saw one I really liked."

MAN: "How much?"

WOMAN: "$90,000"

MAN: "OK, but for that price I want it with all the options."

WOMAN: "Great! Oh, and one more thing....the house I wanted last year is back on the market. They're asking $950,000"

MAN: "Well, then go ahead and give them an offer of $900,000. They will probably take it. If not, we can go the extra 50 thousand if it's really a pretty good price."

WOMAN: "OK. I'll see you later! I love you so much!"

MAN: "Bye! I love you, too."

The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room are staring at him in astonishment, mouths agape.

He turns and asks: "Anyone know who this cell phone belongs to?"

Hembree and brit like this.
  4. DragonBoy

DragonBoy Team Player

:D :D :D

Hope it wasnt my phone.. :eek:

5. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

I heard it might have been.... lol Send us pictures of the new car and house Thomas, OK? :D

6. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

1. Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.

2. A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'll serve you, but don't start anything."

3. Two peanuts walk into a bar, and one was a salted.

4. A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

5. A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says: "A beer please, and one for the road."

6. Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"

7. "Doc, I can't stop singing 'The Green, Green Grass of Home.'" "That sounds like Tom Jones Syndrome." "Is it common?" "Well, "It's Not Unusual."

8. Two cows are standing next to each other in a field.. Daisy says to Dolly, "I was artificially inseminated this morning." "I don't believe you," says Dolly. "It's true, no bull!" exclaims Daisy.

9. An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to look at either.

10. Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

11. I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find any.

12. A man woke up in a hospital after a serious accident. He shouted, "Doctor, doctor, I can't feel my legs!" The doctor replied, "I know you can't - I've cut off your arms!"

13. I went to a seafood disco last week...and pulled a mussel.

14. What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.

15. Two fish swim into a concrete wall. The one turns to the other and says "Dam!"

16. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft. Unsurprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.

17. A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse. "But why," they asked, as they moved off. "Because", he said, "I can't stand chess-nuts boasting in an open foyer."

18. A woman has twins and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named "Ahmal." The other goes to a family in Spain ; they name him "Juan." Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Ahmal. Her husband responds, "They're twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal."

19. Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him. (Oh, man, this is so bad, it's good. . .) A super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

20. And finally, there was the person who sent twenty different puns to his friends, with the hope that at least ten of the puns would make them laugh. No pun in ten did.

brit, Enrico and Old School like this.
  7. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Sue, there are no words.....just...., nope, no words! :rolleyes:

8. A duck walks into a bar and says, "Give me a martini, and put it on my bill."

Paul Turner likes this.
  9. At the height of his Alzheimer's period, Ronald Reagan goes into a bar, walks up to a beautiful woman, and says, "Do I come here often?"

10. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

It was snowing heavily and blowing to the point that visibility was almost zero when the little blonde got off work. She made her way to her car and wondered how she was going to make it home.
    She sat in her car while it warmed up and thought about her situation. She finally remembered her daddy's advice that if she got caught in a blizzard she should wait for a snow plow to come by and follow it. That way she would not get stuck in a snow drift.

This made her feel much better and sure enough in a little while a snow plow went by and she started to follow it. As she followed the snow plow she was feeling very smug as they continued and she was not having any problem with the blizzard conditions.

After an hour had passed, she was somewhat surprised when the snowplow stopped and the driver got out and came back to her car and signaled for her to roll down her window.

The snow plow driver wanted to know if she was all right as she had been following him for a long time. She said that she was fine and told him of her daddy's advice to follow a snow plow when caught in a blizzard.

The driver replied that it was ok with him and she could continue if she wanted, but he was done with the Wal-Mart parking lot and was going over to Sears next.

11. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout The Smart Bunny

One day a string was walking down the street. He was really thirsty and decided to get a drink at a nearby bar. So he walks up to the bar tender and says, "I'd like a beer, please." The bartender looks at him like he's crazy and says, "I can't serve you, you're a string. Go on. Get out of here." So the string goes outside and thinks of a way to look more like a person. He knots himself toward the top and frays the string to look like a head with hair. He goes back inside and tries again. The bartender says suspiciously, "Hey, aren't you the string that was just in here a few minutes ago?" The string replies, "No, I’m a frayed knot!”

12. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

One math book said to the other math book, “Boy, have I got problems!”

13. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Your math books are like my left kneecap today-it has problems(seeing a nurse shortly).

Sara-s likes this.
  14. Kilgore Trout

Hope you get on the mend soon.

Paul Turner likes this.
  15. Paul Turner

Thanks....I have IDEAS as to how it came about, but I'll see what the nurse says...or does.

brit, Sara-s and Kilgore Trout like this.
  16. brit

brit in a box

don't forget your clubman..;)

Kilgore Trout likes this.
  17. Paul Turner

It was on, all right. :) :D

Kilgore Trout and brit like this.
  18. brit

brit in a box

:D:eatdrink047:

19. Kilgore Trout

Feeling better?

brit likes this.
  20. Paul Turner

Ahhh, she wanted it X-rayed and sugggested I try Physical Therapy for the knee and balance. I already HAD it for balance, but the first time was without the knee added. She saw all the scratch marks around my ankles and went ahead and prescribed a cream to help with them(I didn't call about the marks, but she was curious about them anyway. ) Told me to drink lots of water. I feel OK for the short time the Tylenols kick in, but then the pain returns. The PT should be interesting.

brit likes this.