Larry from WhippedDog strikes again!

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by Derhey, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Derhey

Derhey Well-Known Member

I had to share some pictures of my new brush from WhippedDog and send out a million thanks to Larry. I know it's been said a lot on this forum and others, but he is the best. There is simply no better customer service out there! Anyway, over the past few years I have ordered a few brushes from Larry including a 22mm silvertip (black marble resin handle) and a 24mm high mountain (maroon resin handle). I decided to bite the bullet and get the grand daddy of them all, the 30mm silvertip! To boot, I had him put it into a yellow Firehouse ceramic handle. It arrived the other day and didn't disappoint in the least. It is huge, heavy, and packed dense. Simply put, it's a beauty!!! I am in the process of prepping it for shave (defunking if you will) but here are some pictures. Thanks for letting me share and thank you again Larry!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Left to Right (top to bottom on the second picture): 22mm silvertip, 24mm high mountain, 30mm silvertip with Firehouse handle.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hillbilly79, Jorvaljr, RyX and 9 others like this.
  2. dustmite

dustmite Well-Known Member

That is one big brush! Lathering should be easy, put it on your chin, 1/4 turn left, 1/4 turn right, and you're set! Seriously, though, beautiful brush.

3. Slow Joe

Slow Joe Relishing his obsession

That looks huge. As well as magnificent, that's a really nice handle you chose.

Sent from my LG-V480 using Tapatalk

Robyflexx and Derhey like this.
  4. Straight razor dandy

Straight razor dandy Stuck cleaning the house himself PERMANENTLY

I hear so many good things about whipped dog, but I have never bought anything from there. It's kind of strange, however, since their shop is quite close to me.

Derhey likes this.
  5. NickMach007

NickMach007 Member

To quote a true American icon, the taco bell dog, "I think I need a bigger box."
    Now that is a brush!

Derhey likes this.
  6. Hillbilly79

Hillbilly79 Well-Known Member

I hope you got a huge puck of soap, that monster is going to be hungry!

Derhey likes this.
  7. Derhey

Derhey Well-Known Member

Hahah, if you ask my wife, I have enough soap to last two lifetimes. I have used it twice now and it is not at much of a lather hog as I thought it would be. It blooms nicely and does whip up a flurry!