Lavanda shave cream:)

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by 1969Fatboy, Nov 2, 2008.

1. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

Guys,
    I just received the new Lavanda shave cream from vintagescents. All I can say is wow! I just posted a review HERE. I was very impressed by this stuff and if anyone was thinking about it. Try it! Leon only charges 2 euros to send and it is a fabulous cream IMHO. I am sending a couples samples out to a couple members for review so hopefully I wont be the only one that thinks this stuff rocks! If you like Musgo real, lavender, and menthol. This cream is for you!

2. joshmpdx

joshmpdx New Member

sounds great! im excited to try it!

3. Padron

Padron Active Member

Great review Shawn, Thanks! :happy005

I am not a huge lavender fan personally but the blend of lavender and menthol does sound intriguing :)

Please post a review of the 444 balm when you have a chance :cool:

4. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

What a coincidence - I visited a good friend today and came home with a tube of that cream as well :D

5. apswartz

apswartz New Member

Oooooooo.... Love the lavender, but my face can't handle menthol.

6. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

Well....I just heard that this is not a regular item and is extremely limited.....I mean very limited! I am sure Leon will have an update on the status of the fine cream soon. BTW...will have a full review of the 444 balm for those who havent tried it.

7. Leon

Leon Active Member

Indeed it is. I only have 4 left! Once these are gone I'll have to wait two more weeks to have some more. :eek:

8. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

Whew!

Phew! I feel better now. I thought it was a sort of limited run and about to buy the rest of the stash. I will definetely be back for more though. I have sent 2 samples so we will see what they think of it. Very nice stuff and for that price and that shipping price? you cant go wrong!

9. Henrique

Henrique New Member

From another portuguese: this cream is indeed a hiden gem, and I'm happy that Leon found a way to share it with you all.

Cheers.

10. barbarosa

barbarosa New Member

Definitely sounds very interesting. I'll have to order one.

11. sapito318

sapito318 Member

I have been wanting to try a menthol cream, i'll check this out

12. barbarosa

barbarosa New Member

This is a great cream. It seems to me to be of better quality than regular Musgo Real, which is made by the same company. I really enjoyed it.
    Works wonders with 444 aftershave gel. However, my impartiality with 444 can be contested since I'm a sucker for mentholated aftershaves.
    It seems that Portugal is the best kept secret when it comes with classic wet-shaving products.

Regards,
    Alfred

13. bravefish

bravefish Member

Lavender with a little menthol... sounds very intriguing. I hope there's still available come the new year... I like the old-style look of the tube.

14. barbarosa

barbarosa New Member

I think 444 works well with any shaving cream if used as indicated.

15. grampi

grampi Member

Is that Lavenda kind of like Gangsta?

16. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

:confused:

Lavanda is not so gangsta. Its from Portugal.

17. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Are you talking about the spelling?

If not, I have no idea what you mean?

18. Leon

Leon Active Member

Me neither!

"Lavanda" means "Lavender" in Portuguese.

19. grampi

grampi Member

Didn't know that. I thought they were just being lazy like hip hoppers when they say "gangsta" instead of "gangster."

20. Teiste

Teiste New Member

and spanish:D..too sad that as Musgo Real is so hard to find!:mad: