Lee's Safety Razors

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by Bronco, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

Lee's Safety Razors has been around as a staple for shavers for some time.
    I recently had my first dealings with Lee and found him to be a stand up guy.
    His communications are top notch whether by phone, email or he shoots you a quick answer via Blackberry. The product that I ordered, my beloved Simpson’s Tulip 2 was not even on the website but I asked anyway and as luck would have it he was able to fulfill my request. If you're looking for Simpson's brushes or other hard to find products such as Mitchell's Wool Fat shaving soap, Santa Maria Novella's products or even White Cloverine Salve, give Lee a call or shoot him an email, he'll be happy to help.
    You'll find information Here.

2. pizzaguy

pizzaguy Member

Real Customer Service

Hi all just my two cents I had an order come from Lee with a bad sample shave cream and I e-mailed him so he knew just so it would not happen to anybody else by mistake. I did not want anything replaced just wanted to tell him so two days later I get a box with new samples!!

Lee went above and beyond at an extra cost to him so I will be back soon to order !!! :D:happy088

3. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    Not much to say here. Lee is a great guy that will do what it takes to make your purchase go smoothly.

4. Padron

Padron Active Member

Lee is great, I always enjoying speaking with him and his customer service is fantastic.

He is a great vendor and I am very happy with all my purchases and service from him.

Many thanks Lee! :D

5. Sailinblues

Sailinblues Well-Known Member

Give Lee a call, he'll take good care of you.

6. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Ill put it to you this way....I have Lee on my speed dial. Great customer service....great products. The only time I dont purchase from him is when he doesnt have the products. I try not to do business with anyone else. Great guy and storefront.