Let's play a game, my dog and me

Discussion in 'The Good Life' started by Omelmad, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Omelmad

Omelmad My printer email address is..........

This is not a "new" game by any means, I have just started doing it outside in the park.

You know that game where you hide some treats all around the house and let the dog find them. I used to to it at home and our dog loves it. Of course, she gets sweets!

We bought a ball that distributes treets when the dog plays with it, it's nice. The dog activates the mind and body and gets very tired.

Recently I started doing out to a dog park, it's not the biggest but it's not small either. I get the dog to sit by the gate while I place the treats all over the park, 10-15 pcs or so. Then when I have hem all placed around I let her go and find them. She TAKES OFF! Hahaha

The way I keep track is by putting some sticks beside them, just so I know where they are and when she gets all of them.

When she is done she is so happy and Tired haha. I'm gonna try and post a video of it, I find it funny.

These treets is what we used to give her as food, it IS food. But it's a bit fatty and she LOVES them haha. We have changed her food now but we started buying them again to give as treats, FROLIC.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
    BamaT, wristwatchb, PLANofMAN and 6 others like this.
  2. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    Lucky dog.

PLANofMAN and Omelmad like this.
  3. Herm2502

Herm2502 off to elf practice

What a bunch of fun! Nothing better than seeing how happy your dog can be!

BamaT and Omelmad like this.
  4. Omelmad

She is haha =) forgot to take a picture of here when she was waiting on permission to get that sweet hahaha. You should have seen her face

5. Omelmad

It was a lot of fun =) I'm trying to get her into better shame.

We are becoming healthier and moving around much more so I thought the dog can also benefit from it

Herm2502 likes this.
  6. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    My dog will go to great lengths to get his "treats." I used to buy regular dog treats, but they are fairly high in calories, so I switched him over to Captain Crunch's Peanut Butter Crunch cereal. He likes them better, and at $3 a box, they are a lot cheaper too.

7. Omelmad

Haha that's smart with the cereal =) plus the dog won't get fat.

The bag I bought was 1,5kg for under $5 so that is way cheaper than regular treats and my dog really loves them

PLANofMAN likes this.