Little Leviathan Sells Straights, Pipes and Curios

Discussion in 'Straight Razors' started by lindyhopper66, Dec 7, 2013.

1. lindyhopper66

lindyhopper66 Well-Known Member

Rod Sterling runs Little Leviathan with a shop at the North Carolina Fairgrounds in Raleigh, North Carolina. Miranda was helping him today. He has a another larger shop nearby with everything from a casket and skeletons to dental chair and tools, first edition books. At the fairgrounds shop, he sells my vintage straight razors, a local artisan's brier wood pipes and curios.

Rob & Miranda.jpg

Little Leviathan Straights & Pipes.jpg

2. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    Very nice.
    Can we get more pictures, please?

...and by more pictures I'm referring to Miranda.
    ...and how much is the pipe on the far left?

:D

lindyhopper66 and GDCarrington like this.
  3. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

Sometimes distractions get in the way of other distractions!!! ;)

PLANofMAN likes this.
  4. lindyhopper66

That's the only photo of Miranda, sorry. The pipes go from $200 and more. I'm not connected with items other than shaving related ones. You can go to the website and fill out a contact form and ask about the pipes there. If you don't get a reply, I will ask Rod about it. The pipes are quite exquisite. There are several more pipes I didn't show.
    http://thelittleleviathan.com/

PLANofMAN likes this.
  5. renol

renol New Member

Being hit with a form upfront is a little intimidating but I suppose it makes sense for the type of business they run. Too bad its far away I'd wanna check it out in person.

6. lindyhopper66

Rod is a computer person yet his website isn't the greatest. I told him to put photos up of his stock. I'm sure he'd write you pack using that form. The form is mainly for people searching for things he tries to find and supply. Rod knows some creative people. Those pipes are fantastical and beautiful. He has some large art pieces in his other shop. One is a large "statue" that looks like mockups used for movies of some creature.

7. renol

renol New Member

Yea I kinda figured I'd get a response, but I'd have a lot of newbie questions. At this point I'm still trying to figure out what to get for a first razor.

8. lindyhopper66

I'm taking my razors back from L.L. tomorrow. He hasn't sold any in a while. I have more than a 100 and am looking to sell some.