LOL Pwned Hardcore Style-My poor buddy!

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by FacialCarnage, Mar 22, 2013.

1. FacialCarnage

FacialCarnage Well-Known Member

A couple of my good friends, guys and girls (at least 9-10) have picked up razors/brushes from me and have started getting into 'wetshaving'. All have had really good results, or so I thought. Whenever they would get a razor I would paste a link to Mantic59's first how-to video and give them a couple of pointers. For the most part everyone paid attention and watched the video and probably did a little research of their own.

Then there is my friend C...I have blocked everyone's name out but mine in this photo. We will use the name Cleatus in place of C's name. Cleatus is wild n crazy like I am and like me learns everything the hard way. I'm not saying that he didn't watch the how to video, but Cleatus probably watched the video on his cell phone drinking a cold one entertaining some pretty girl at the bar. Now there is nothing wrong with watching the video that way, in fact...I encourage it if at all possible.

I sent Cleatus a message today to ask if he'd been getting some good shaves lately. His reply was, "Check da news feed!"

This is what I saw when I checked me news feed. Haha, I had to share it. He's a great guy and even better friend, hopefully this post will encourage him to join the forums.
    [​IMG]

Geo and old okie like this.
  2. youngunn

youngunn Where's my TSD aftershave balm???

3. Weeper Warrior

Weeper Warrior Well-Known Member

4. JRod22

JRod22 Well-Known Member

Yikes. No stitches?

5. jmckay0901

jmckay0901 Active Member

I've pictured myself like that more than once. Usually just before I change a blade. I guess it's good to keep a little fear to remind yourself what not to do.
    Poor guy.

old okie likes this.
  6. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

I never keep a blade in my razor for precisely that reason. I also don't want someone messing with my stuff and cutting off a finger. However, that would be a good lesson to teach people not to touch my stuff. :p

7. FacialCarnage

I know right! Glad it was his hand and not his face though.

8. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

How many likes did the picture get?

srpavko likes this.
  9. Slipperyjoe

Slipperyjoe Rusty Metal Tetanus

Yes..definitely a Saturday night at the bagel factory..:scared003:

10. ohpaos

ohpaos Smiley Provider

:eek: Poor Cleatus! He should join TSD :)
    Bravo! Hmm... do they know that their shaving shepard is known as "Facial Carnage"?! Anyways...

image.jpg

JRod22 and FacialCarnage like this.
  11. FacialCarnage

Haha, this is true. The name should give an inclination that maybe advice should be sought elsewhere.