Lord Smart Razor

Discussion in 'Safety Razor Reviews' started by magic, Aug 30, 2008.

1. magic

magic New Member

I picked up this Lord Smart Razor from Gio at R&B for $12 and it is a steal. The chrome head is very similar to the Merkur HD and Classic. In fact the handle is interchangeable with the Classic both short and long handle versions. But you really don't need to do that as it shaves beautifully.Its a 3 piece so it takes time to load and unload the blade. I started out using the Lord Super SS that came with the razor(you get 5 blades) but switched to the Iridium as I do like sharp blades. All in all its a great buy and a wonderful razor.

2. Gillu

Gillu Member

I got it for about €6 and I reckon it was a real bargain too. It has a plastic handle but it feels solid and has a good head. Anything more that any of the experts could add here?

3. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

The Lord Smart has the same head as the Lord Premium L6. They are great heads and I have a few of them and keep one in my travel kit. My only complaint is the light plastic handle. However, they work well with most other 3 piece handles. In my travel kit I use one with a ball end tech handle.