Lux pic pif *GONE*

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by mastermute, Dec 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

Hi kids!

This PIF is for a NEW LUX DE (Polish made Tech replica from the communist era) and a pack of Bic DE blades (Shipped worldwide).

To be eligable you need to have at least 20 posts on this forum when I draw the winner on the 3rd of jan 2010 and I want you to post a picture in this thread of your local High Street or Town Square. It always nice to know what it looks like where people live!

I'll draw and notify the winner on the 3rd of jan 2010!

EDIT:
    If you entered my last PIF and didn't win and choose to enter this too, I will add your name twice in the draw! I will arrange a number of PIFs in the coming months and I intend to keep this setup; If you qualified for (and didn't win) the PIF before I'll double your chance! Hows about that?

2. Iakona

Iakona New Member

I can't really think of much around here that would qualify as a town square. The state capitol is about 10 minutes away, you want a pic of that?

3. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

Yep! A pic of the town where you live! State Capitol, Town Square, High Street... just any pic of where you live! And pls not a "tourist shot", your own pic! Pretty please!

4. herzi

herzi Active Member

As far as I know the Lux razors are very nice razors with an excellent finish.

5. insomb

insomb New Member

Downtown East Lansing

Attached Files:

6. AVH

AVH Member

I'd like to enter!

Here's my (rather poor) pic of the marketplace of Turnhout, Belgium

Attached Files:

• fp.jpg
      fp.jpg
      File size:
      97.3 KB
      Views:
  7. ShaveAddict

ShaveAddict Member

I would like to be in also,
    here is a picture of Montreal where i live: Montreal at night2.jpg

8. ironbrewer

ironbrewer New Member

Unfortunately my town does not really have a center. I live in suburban hell. I talked to my wife about where to take a picture, and there is no good place. At least we have the mountains as a backdrop.

[​IMG]

Here is looking towards the plains.

[​IMG]

Here is on the edge of town. We live at about 5300 feet. The highest peak you can see is Longs peak at over 14,000 feet.

[​IMG]

I'ld like to be in.

Happy Holidays,

Jim

9. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

As soon as I saw the pictures, I was thinking that it looks like the Colorado area. Glad that I saw Colorado listed in your location to confirm my suspicion.I love Colorado Springs... If it weren't for the weather, I would look to move out to Colorado some day.

10. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

Excellent! More pics?

11. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Disclaimer- my camera lens isn't that dirty. It was snowing as my daughter and I took a walk around the square today.

Valparaiso, Indiana:

City Hall:
    city hall.JPG

A couple of blocks of the downtown stretch....
    street 2.JPG
    street.JPG
    My daughter is completing a photo scavenger hunt in the picture above.. she needed plants peeking through snow...

One of the banks on the downtown square does this display each year..

wisemen.JPG

And the county courthouse that sits at the center of the square:
    courthouse.JPG

12. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

Nice!

Just a reminder, I'll close this PIF within 24 hours, so if you wish to participate in the draw, please post your entry!

13. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

I haven't posted because I don't know what PIF means but here you go: Bel Air, Maryland, USA

Attached Files:

14. noxlord

noxlord New Member

is it too late ??

Sherbrooke, quebec, Canada.

[​IMG]

15. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

Wonderful pictures, I love seeing where you all live!

I'll close this in 6 hours (7 pm GMT), so you still have time to get a late entry in!

16. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

PIF means "Pay It Forward", essentially a giveaway!

17. haiti222

haiti222 Member

I would like to enter. Here is the building in Downtown Detroit.
    [​IMG]

18. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

I love those "Art Deco" buildings! I guess it's from the 1920's or early 1930's...

19. haiti222

haiti222 Member

Yes, it was built right around 1929-30. The bank that built it failed shortly thereafter. It was recently restored and has an incredible lobby.......[​IMG]

20. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

Do you get vertigo going through the gerbil tube? We have gerbil tubes at my work but they are only high enough to drive a tracor trailer under.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.