Mach 3 vs defender vs leaf vs?

Discussion in 'Head shaving' started by Tallshade6674, Feb 17, 2022.

1. Tallshade6674

Tallshade6674 New Member

Hello everyone, I've been shaving my head for about a year with a match 3 and wondering if there are any better options out there. I've been looking on YouTube and have heard good things about the defender and the leaf.

Generally the match 3 last me about 13 to 15 shaves (i don't think I have very course hair) and I've never had any sensitivity or burn problems. I shave in the shower with 2 passes and very rarely need a touch up. I completely understand the people who like to take their time and enjoy the process but I try to shave as quickly as I can. All that said I'm looking for recommendations for the best bang for my $ that'll give me a quick close shave.

2. Kevin S

Kevin S New Member

Leaf is the best in my experience. The defender is good as well but then your stuck with the cartridge.

3. awk-m4

awk-m4 Well-Known Member

I’ve been shaving my head for over fifteen years. The Mach III is a fantastic razor. I used it for a couple of years before I landed on DE shaving. I shave daily and my current razor is the Henson AL13. I get great results with no irritation.

4. kamp

kamp Well-Known Member

I shave my head for 4 years and my main razor is the leaf very comfortable and easy only around the ears you might want to have a de to help because of the broad/ wide razor it cant get in that close space . but other then that its a great razor for the dome