Maggard Razors sale this weekend only

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by IAmTheJody, Jun 25, 2021.

1. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

In celebration of the launch of their newly designed website, Maggard is having a sale this weekend only. From the email I received:

10% OFF SITEWIDE ALL WEEKEND!

4:00PM FRIDAY
    through
    4:00PM MONDAY

10% OFF SITEWIDE, EXCLUDES PARKER, TRUEFITT & HILL, KARVE, THAYERS, GIFT CERTIFICATES

COUPON CODE: 10JUNE

COUPON VALID 4:00PM EDT JUNE 25, 2021 - 4:00PM EDT JUNE 28, 2021

Also note the following information about the new website:

QUESTION #1: I can't Log In! HELP ME!

Our new site is on a completely new platform, and since passwords are encrypted, we weren't able to migrate passwords. So, you'll need to create a new account using the same e-mail address from our old site. All of your stored address information and order history (from November 2019 -> current)* will be loaded!

QUESTION #2: I'm not in the USA. Why is shipping so expensive?

Most of our International customers haven't realized it, but, Maggard has absorbed the past 2 rate increases in 2020 and 2021 for International shipping and it has become unsustainable. So, yes, we've bumped rates by 5-8 cents per ounce - but it had nothing to do with our new site; it's just a cooincidence. Keep in mind we are *still* subsidizing some of the actual cost to ship packages internationally.

QUESTION #3: AHHH Why doesn't my gift card work?

Our new platform only supports codes that are between 8 and 20 characters long. If you had a gift certificate code longer than 20 characters, please only use the first 20 characters, and it should work. If you had a gift card less than 8 characters, put some zeroes in front of the code you had to make it 8 characters long.

Examples:

GIFT123456789012345678 --> GIFT1234567890123456

JOHN5 --> 000JOHN5

Any problems, just toss us an email!

Enrico, jimjo1031 and brit like this.
  2. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    Well that sucks. I just ordered from Maggards about 6 hours before this sale started.

IAmTheJody likes this.