Mama Bear Rosemary Mint Shampoo

Discussion in 'Skincare' started by Smedley, May 1, 2007.

1. Smedley

Smedley New Member

This all started with a PM to Mama Bear.

I've had this low-level constant itchy and mildly flaky scalp for a year or so now. I used to use coal tar products back in the day, but I refused to go back to them. They stink and are really harsh, and I hate to think what else they are doing to me.

So I PMed Sue and asked if she knew any natural alternatives. She suggested I could try her Rosemary Mint shampoo as she had experimented with it herself and had success.

Naturally, an order was on the way in the next month. I tried it out for a while (another month) and am pleased to report my findings.

This mixture worked very well on containing the symptoms. I still have some flaking, but way less, and the itchiness has gone totally. It took about a week and a half to start fully feeling the effects, and just at the four week mark now I can say it is fully working in. But I don't feel like I'm harming my hair (and whatever else) by using it.

Like reports I've read about her shave soap of the same fragrance, the smell in the morning is a welcome blast and an eye-opener. It lathers fantastically and leaves my hair looking very nice and together. (I tend to have flyaround hair unless the shampoo is just "right", whatever that is.)

All in all, a wonderful product for me and one I will certainly be buying again!

2. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Nice review, David. In fact, if you haven't already, you might put up a review in the review forum. Glad that's working for you. I know the R/M shave soap is a favorite of mine.

3. peacefrog

peacefrog Jet Setter

Makes me wish I had hair. :)

4. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Her shampoo is on my AD list. I wasn't sure which one to get though. This might be an idea to replace the Burt's Bees Herbal Shampoo.

5. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

I was think that myself :D ... but I will content myself with shave soaps since I no longer have much hair.

6. Smedley

Smedley New Member

Done! A pleasure to promote such a grand product.