Mango!

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by The Flying Frenchman, Jun 18, 2010.

1. So recently I came across twice in one week some mango scented soap. One of them was a hand soap bar and the other was some canned goo =/
    I was wondering if anybody knew of some soapmaker that has a mango or more tropical fruit smelling soap?
    Since its getting into the summer months I would like to have a tropical smelling shave before I get a face freeze aftershave =D
    thanks everybody!

2. geogaga

geogaga Member

3. Reformation Student

Reformation Student New Member

How about a lime margarita? http://www.thegentlemensquarter.com/detail.php?cid=1&pid=20

4. Shaving.ie

Shaving.ie New Member

Mühle or Edwin Jagger Sea Buckthorn is a very fruity soap. Very refreshing and is quite mangoish!

5. Wow, thanks for rapid responses. I have been thinking of getting one of TSD soaps since I have read so many good things about them in recent threads. I was already planning on the Mojito scent, guess I'll get the Polynesian red scent as well.
    I think this thread is a good excuse for SSAD haha I'll just try them all!

6. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

You want fruity?

Try TSD Monkey Farts soap! Think coconut, banana and pineapple, it's one of my favorites. :D

7. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

+1 On the Monkey Farts! Get The A/S Too!

8. Sabre

Sabre Well-Known Member

I Coloniali Shaving Cream with Mango? I think I have heard that it is more like a soap....

9. SiR-ed8

SiR-ed8 New Member

Irena from Ginger's Garden.

There's many more on her scent list. Just specify which one you want.

Whether you get cream or soap you won't regret it. Great moisturizing and cushioning properties not to mention abundance in lather.

10. Doh! Now it's gotten to the point where there's almost too many choices. I may have to see if I can get samples for all of these and then order my favorites. Thanks guys for all your help :D should be an exciting summer combining this with learning the straight shave better

11. SiR-ed8

SiR-ed8 New Member

Buy them all and post up which you fancy mate.

12. geogaga

geogaga Member

:sihns011

13. rudyvey

rudyvey Member

+1

14. ChemErik

ChemErik Mr. Personality

15. Hahaha if I find a shaving soap that makes me dance aroun like that ChemErik than I would be greatly pleased indeed. I should be getting some stuff in by next week hopefully. I have no digital camera I post pics. But I will post results.

16. TomPike

TomPike Active Member