Marvy shave brush?

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by Latherman87, Dec 20, 2011.

1. johnus

johnus Well-Known Member

I'm not sure that you can be certain by who any commercial brush is now made. I'm also not sure that price is now a sign of value in a brush. How many different kind of badgers and hogs live in china??? Handles may be custom but knots???:)-(

2. Latherman87

Latherman87 Well-Known Member

You absolutely lost me in that comment lol...not trying to be a butthole here but what relevance does that have to me re-knotting my Marvy?

3. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

Latherman87 and DLP like this.
  4. DLP

DLP Well-Known Member

GDCarrington likes this.
  5. Hanzo

Hanzo Well-Known Member

He's pretty clear some brush makers have farmed out their work to others and label it their own. Obviously this is a Chinese made brush ,Marvy label or Omega brush , Marvy lable. Price may not be a indicator of brush quality, some are overpriced ,some inexpensive brushes perform as well as expensive ones.With knots he's talking about the controversy of sourcing knots, much questioning in the past on forums about where knots actually originated. :)

DLP and GDCarrington like this.
  6. Johnny

Johnny Little Boy Blue

This thread started 12/20/2011 and it's now 4/16/2012. :pics: :)

7. Latherman87

Latherman87 Well-Known Member

Oh that weight is in there for good....water tight epoxy.....AFTER I dunked each individual nut in super glue to avoid slippage in case the epoxy didnt get in all the tight spots....that stuff aint movin lol

GDCarrington likes this.