MAYhem 2019 - Shavey Awards Thread

Discussion in 'Shave School' started by BaylorGator, Apr 6, 2019.

1. 9nein9

9nein9 Guest

I have to definitely nominate John @Screwtape for this episode. Ouch. Double ouch!

AGHisBBS, clint64, Drygulch and 3 others like this.
  2. brit

brit in a box

i will 6th it if anyone is interested..:)

9nein9, Screwtape, clint64 and 2 others like this.
  3. brit

brit in a box

i will 6th it if possible..:)

9nein9, Screwtape, Keithmax and 3 others like this.
  4. Drygulch

Drygulch Snowballs

I came here to ensure that @Screwtape gets the recognition that this kind of mistake deserves. Especially when it happens during Mayhem.

I didn't think we would ever actually get anyone nominated for this category. And I appreciate the removal of the "pics or it didn't happen" rule from the category.

5. 9nein9

9nein9 Guest

Joe it is a one of a kind but shaves really well.
    I too believed that you would reign supreme in that category. Now you have good company and my respect .

brit, Frijolero, Hembree and 3 others like this.
  6. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

Make it 7!

9nein9, brit, Hembree and 2 others like this.
  7. BaylorGator

BaylorGator MISTER Fancypants

John is definitely a surprise entry, but no one can ever take away Adam’s lifetime achievement award in the inappropriate use of menthol. So there’s that.

Drygulch, brit, Frijolero and 4 others like this.
  8. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

I would like to nominate Jim @jluc for the best photography of the month. Not only is the picture gorgeous but it was posted on Memorial Day. The Red, White and Blue theme added another entire element to the photo.

[​IMG]

Screwtape, RyX, b1hart and 11 others like this.
  9. 9nein9

9nein9 Guest

I remember when I was new on here wondering what the heck did that guy do to get named "snowballs" . When I found out I cringed but deep down I had to laugh too as I'm hoping Adam @Drygulch does when he looks back on that "event". To be honest I still chuckle when I see his CT in any of his posts.

RyX, Drygulch, Keithmax and 5 others like this.
  10. 9nein9

9nein9 Guest

Wow! Id like to second that.

Drygulch, brit, Hembree and 1 other person like this.
  11. jluc

jluc smelling pretty

I'm honored gentlemen! Thank you!

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Drygulch, brit, Hembree and 1 other person like this.
  12. BaylorGator

Agreed, that's a good one!

13. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

Even though it looks very suspicious he used ice cream in an attempt to sway the judges I want to nominate @9nein9 for not only using ice cream but converting a butter knife into a shavette holder but so to avoid the wrath of his better half refurbished the counter tops in the kitchen.

Well done Patrick

Screwtape, RyX, Linuxguile and 7 others like this.
  14. BaylorGator

Clearly a brazen attempt to curry favor with the Academy. Fortunately, the Academy appreciates and rewards pandering. Final nominations get in under the wire!

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
    Screwtape, RyX, Linuxguile and 6 others like this.
  15. BaylorGator

Well, the nominations are in, and the judges are deliberating. (This is the point in the process where bribes are most effective, by the way.) Anyhoo, the film crew is prepping for the awards show. Stay tuned...

RyX, Linuxguile, Drygulch and 7 others like this.
  16. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Gonna have the kids again?

Linuxguile, Drygulch, Hembree and 2 others like this.
  17. 9nein9

9nein9 Guest

Thanks Keith . I may look guilty of pandering but I will leave that up to the judges to decide. The counter refurbishment was my pennance for last years knife incident but well worth it. It was also my futile attempt to get closer to the utensil drawer once again . Lastly I must add that the blade was very dull and pulled hair on every stroke, I call that kharma.

RyX, Keithmax, Linuxguile and 6 others like this.
  18. jtspartan

jtspartan appropriately stimulated, via Netflix

+1!

Linuxguile, Drygulch, brit and 2 others like this.
  19. 9nein9

9nein9 Guest

Thank you Randy. That flavour of ice cream tasted suspiciously close to the tiger stripe flavour from my youth . I looooooooove ice cream.

Drygulch, brit, BaylorGator and 2 others like this.
  20. Hembree

Hembree Not as pretty smelling

I was going to compliment you on the counter tops but May is shut down for comments. Great job and I know the wife will give you a kiss!