Mike's Natural Peppermint and Rosemary

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by LifesShort, Jan 14, 2014.

1. LifesShort

LifesShort Well-Known Member

I've been using Mike's Natural Peppermint and Rosemary soap for the past 4 days. This is a soap that was PIF'd to me by Ryan B. Ryan said that I would like it and he was right. This is a wonderful soap with great skin care. The scent is wonderful. You can definitely smell both the peppermint and the rosemary, but neither one is overpowering. The peppermint gives the soap a slight cooling effect. I really couldn't feel it until the second pass because it is so mild.

The only bad thing is that I've used up my sample. I guess I'll just have to dig into the bag of samples that Ryan sent me and see what else I can find!

crackstar and RaZorBurn123 like this.
  2. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

Glad you liked the soap. Keep the reports coming!

crackstar and LifesShort like this.
  3. jeraldgordon

jeraldgordon TSD's Mascot

Good stuff! One of Mikes best, amongst a stellar lineup. One of my favorite scents.

LifesShort likes this.
  4. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

I'll need to buy some. Nice review.

LifesShort likes this.
  5. LifesShort

LifesShort Well-Known Member

Will do. I just have to figure out which one to try next. I think I'm going to try one of the menthol ones next.

Ryan B likes this.
  6. Sunflake

Sunflake Well-Known Member

Goodness don't let that be the end! Send Mike a order, and get the whole tin for yourself! LOL

LifesShort likes this.
  7. Deniz

Deniz Member

I really enjoyed this soap! I just finished it, and I have to admit, this is one of the best soaps I have used. Nice lather, plenty of cushion and is slick. The smell is nice, and not overpowering at all.

I will be buying more!

LifesShort likes this.