Mitchell's Wool Fat Soap

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by IsaacRN, Aug 13, 2007.

1. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Dude, that was many moons ago :happy001

::

2. Will

Will Nevermind

Many, Many Lagers ago!

3. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

[​IMG]

4. Will

Will Nevermind

How many hours that last ya?

5. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Not enough, not nearly enough :drool ::

6. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

So the rumor was right... you snagged an Oskar scuttle. LOVE my Moss scuttle (many thanks brah).

Joe, you ordered the small size from Oskar, correct? How's the dimensions on that one? Can you snap a pic of it with your SR 3124 in it, so I can judge the size? I need to partner up with a peeps and do a 2-fer buy (to save us on shipping)...

7. Will

Will Nevermind

I may be one of your suckers.

8. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Do you have a scuttle at all Will?

9. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Hang on, bros.

Pics coming soon, as well as potentially a huge shipment of these. I am working with Ansgar to import these in bulk :D

10. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Joe........

Coming through for us once again....First preaching the praises of Aqua Velva....now the Scuttle....is there anything he cant do?

11. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

O.

M.

G.

Duder, you are a mind-reader of extraordinary proportions. I think you are a magician in disguise. I predict these will sell like the proverbial hotcakes if there's a bunch already in the States.

12. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

This could be the start of a .......I remember when Joe....type of thing....when hes plastered on the wet shaving hall of fame.

13. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Do you think 30 is enough to start with?

What colors do you like? White? Black? Combo?

I got the combo, its "money" :drool ;)

14. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

I really dig the Combo color. I have a Large Moss now....but dont know how it would compare to the MONSTER that is the Oskar Scuttle.

15. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

I had the small Moss Scuttle,

the Small "oskar" scuttle is just about the same size, but it has room to make proto-lather (and with grooves to aid in lathering), and of course the very functional brush-dip reservoir......and call me crazy but I think it does a MUCH, Much better job of staying warm. It stays hot.

Its also very easy to hold with the inverted thumb-hole-handle. I can hold this thing in my hand (its not too heavy), and lather with it. Ergonomic and functionality-wise, he's got a winner with this thing.

16. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

Huh. And all this time I thought I had the large version of the Moss Scuttle. I got yours, and if you got the small Moss, I must have it too. ;)

I'm down for a combo colored one, possibly a black one... have to decide what "theme" I want my bathroom to be. :p

I agree on the design of his scuttles... VERY well designed.

17. Will

Will Nevermind

Yes, an old soap type one. More for looks.

18. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Well now im thinking....do i go for the big one....or the small one....what will fit the 3126...and still be warm enough for a 24.....AGGHHH

19. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

20. Will

Will Nevermind

:drool:drool:drool