Moisturizing Blast = Osage Rub + 444

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by brothers, Sep 19, 2009.

1. brothers

brothers Active Member

Both of these are excellent, if you enjoy something that will either wake up your face or freeze it completely (Osage), while it smells great and totally moisturizes your face (444) following a nice shave.

I had read where one guy added a little bit of the 444 to an after shave product, and it sounded nice, so here's what I did. The last couple of days I've put a little peanut sized drop of 444 onto the palm of my left hand, cupped my hand tightly and squirted the normal amount of Osage Rub into the cupped area with the 444 and then I mixed the two together with my right index finger causing the 444 to immediately dissolve into the Osage. Then with the left hand, splashed the mixture onto my face and rubbed it in. My, what a nicely supercharged and highly moisturizing after shave! This left my face feeling great all day long.

I'm going to place an order with Vintage Scent (can't get it at Superlather any more) for a couple more tubes of 444 so I can add an entire tube of it to a new bottle of Osage Rub, for future use without having to mix them together in my hand.

I'm also going to add a half of a tube of 444 to a new bottle of my other favorite, CO Bigelow Witch Hazel Skin Tonic. This way I'll have two of my favorites all pre-mixed and ready to use for months to come.

Many thanks to whoever it was that gave me this idea.