Monavie

Discussion in 'The Good Life' started by TheCopperHat, Mar 3, 2010.

1. TheCopperHat

TheCopperHat Member

Any users of this "super" cocktail drink, one of the guys I work with is a seller, I bought a bottle and have just begun the regiment. Interested to see if I feel any difference at all, it's supposedly 1oz is equivelant to 13 servings of fruit?? Anyhow I eat an average of 1 serving of fruit a week at best so hopefully this is the "quick and easy" answer haha.

2. MN_Nick

MN_Nick Member

But does it taste good with Whisky? ;)

3. TheCopperHat

TheCopperHat Member

lol i dunno it's pretty potent fruit flavour, it might though I may have to take this for a test run!

4. Powell01

Powell01 New Member

Even i drink monave with the whiskey. It's very delicious. I think monavie has the highest in antioxidants, which helps in reducing the cancer effects and aging problems.

5. 1OldGI

1OldGI New Member

Health benefits WHILE you tie on a fat buzz, sounds like good business to me :D It may just mix well with my beloved Maker's Mark. Where do I get this stuff? Is it fruit juice or something mildly alcoholic similar to Sangria? I can't say I've ever heard of it.

6. TheCopperHat

TheCopperHat Member

It's straight fruit juice no alcohol content, there's 4 different "versions" depending on what kind of benefits your looking for, not the cheapest stuff but I'm impressed with what i've seen so far. If you google monavie it should come up with some contact numbers, I think there also doing a business opportunity kinda of setup wherein you can sell the stuff also.

7. Dulouz

Dulouz Active Member

From what I understand, their business model resembles a certain 3 dimensional triangle.

8. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

based on the Acai (pronounced: AH-SIGH- EE )berry,
    Monavie makes many claims regarding health benefits

See THIS

I like y'alls thinkin bout mixing this with booze.
    Best of both worlds :)

9. TheCopperHat

TheCopperHat Member

There business model resembles exactly a 3 dimensional triangle, no interest there I just wanted to know if anyone else drank it and what they thought of it.