Musgo Real Aftershave Balsam

Discussion in 'Aftershave Reviews' started by msandoval858, Apr 12, 2008.

1. msandoval858

msandoval858 Active Member

I picked up a bottle of this one on recommendation from my good buddy Lee. I'm not real big on balms with exception of a few. I used to use them pretty regularly when I started as I bought in to that whole no alcohol concept and used some pretty heavy greasy balms for a long time.

This one is anything but. It is a great smooth and milky textures balm that spreads on beautifully. To me, it's everything that people loved about the famed Harris Milk prior to the formulation changes. The balm has just the right oil content, doesn't leave your face feeling greasy at all. Nice and soothing perfection is all you get from this stuff. The scent is the traditional Musgo scent, kind of a vetiver and patchouli blend that is pleasant and not offensive at all. Doesn't come on overpowering and fades away on dry down leaving you no issues with choosing a cologne to apply after your shave.

A real winner at a reasonable price point, $22.99 from Lee's Razors. I'll be keeping this one around from now on.