My 5 Thäter's just arrived - nice variety in brush selection

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by CHSeifert, Dec 21, 2012.

1. CHSeifert

CHSeifert Active Member

So my 5 Thäters just arrived yesterday - I received more than 10 brushes the last 2-3 days, so I'm once again a little bit excited and my SBAD is kicking in a bit once again :)

I already own a 6.th Thäter - the plexiglas 49125/2, 26 mm knot in bulb in 2-Band (only available in Europe, in Germany, the 49125 model Plexiglas is only available in 3-band in the Us for some odd reason - but all Thäter brushes can be ordered in either 2-Band or 3-Band version and with either bulb or fan shaped knot)

Hope you like the nice variety in my Thäter collection - only one is 3-band, the 49125/1 Plexiglas bulb,. the rest is 2-band in either bulb or fan shape :cool:

The density of Thäter Silvertip Badger 2-band and 3-band brushes is not even close to what you see in Simpson Chubby, Rooney Stubby Finest/ M&F Stubby Finest and Shavemac D01 3-and and 2-band, but the Thäters have a very nice luxury feel to them, which many appreciate and enjoy highly :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. oscar11

oscar11 Well-Known Member

Claus, very nice additions to your collection of brushes.

3. johnus

johnus Well-Known Member

Very impressive. A nice way to start the new year.

4. Neolithium

Neolithium I am Canadian, eh

Thater has some of the most beautiful looking brushes I've ever seen IMO. Pardon me while I go wipe the drool off my keyboard now...

macaronus and GDCarrington like this.
  5. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

That wood with chrome base brush is beautiful.

Enjoy!

6. alpla444

alpla444 That's sweet!

WOW you have amassed some really great brushes over the last year Claus I would like to know what you top 3 would be? (when you have gotten round to trying your latest additions that is)

7. macaronus

macaronus Sir Nice-a-Lot

Yup.

That.