My favorite thing about TSD is... PIF *DONE*

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by blanka, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blanka

blanka I will not eat my shaving products. Promise.

A simple PIF, finish this sentence: "My favorite thing about The Shave Den is..."

The winner will receive a NOS Pack of Schick Stainless Steel Krona Blades!

DSC_0141.JPG

All entries must be in by 11:59PM CST on March 31st.

2. BossManBill

BossManBill Well-Known Member

The wisdom, spirit, and generosity of its members.

awake2shave likes this.
  3. burnout961

burnout961 Well-Known Member

The friendliness, generosity, and sense of family among the members.

awake2shave likes this.
  4. Williams Warrior

Williams Warrior Well-Known Member

The administrator, staff and members don't take themselves or this "hobby" too seriously. Also since this place doesn't have a class system, everyone here is welcome and on the same level.

awake2shave likes this.
  5. johnus

johnus Well-Known Member

Favorite thing: They let me join.

awake2shave and Billr like this.
  6. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

is the people that make this the best shave broad, everyone is friendly caring for everyone.

7. macaronus

macaronus Sir Nice-a-Lot

Favourite thing: the genuine warmth that radiates throughout The Den of people caring for, helping, sympathising and having fun together with other people regardless of breed, race, gender, belief etc. It's just a second warm family, of which I am proud to be a member. :)

8. CyanideMetal

CyanideMetal Wild and crazy guy

I am welcomed as I am.

9. Billr

Billr Mix Master Mighty White!

Just the fact that you can be yourself. The warm welcome feeling and the way I was accepted into the group is what drew me in but the closeness is what kept me here. The shaving info is great but I like that you can ask questions about a lot of other things - like what to do about sore feet - and the friends here are more than willing to share. - The Shave Den, when I first came here I thought it was like going to a "den" and being a guest at one of your friends house - but it is more like sitting in your own den with a huge group of friends sharing stories and gear and just helping each other. - The Shave Den, its a great place to be!

awake2shave likes this.
  10. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

My favorite thing about TSD is that it is a place to comfortably commune with other people enjoying this hobby. We are a very friendly lot and attitudes are generally mellow with rarely ever any flame wars :susel:

11. thevez2

thevez2 uses Gillette's new Tarantula Razor - 8 blades!!

...the atmosphere & comeraderie.

awake2shave likes this.
  12. 5Savages

5Savages Well-Known Member

My favorite thing about The Shave Den is...the extremely friendly atmosphere.

awake2shave likes this.
  13. lradke

lradke and doggone it, people like me

My favorite thing about the shave den is the atmosphere! I honestly feel like I am amongst family and friends.

awake2shave likes this.
  14. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    My favorite thing about TSD is our members and their fun and generous nature! :happy096:

(don't count me in the PIF, please)

awake2shave likes this.
  15. coche1

coche1 Actively Wishing Member

My favorite thing about TSD is the welcoming attitude of the staff, starting at the top! That attitude trickles down to the members, and it attracts a certain type of people to post here- people that are helpful, generous, and generally pleasant people to converse with. :eatdrink047:

awake2shave likes this.
  16. tomnat

tomnat accepting applications

The thing I like the most about The Shave Den is that although I've never meet any of you in person, I feel like I have friends all across the country and that if I had a question, concern, comment, problem, etc., I could bring it to the Den and you all wouldn't bat an eye to offer a solution, advice or just an encouraging word. Thanks, everyone, for making the Den as special as it is.

awake2shave and battle.munky like this.
  17. Saliavin

Saliavin Member

The people on this board.

I came from another board, but lurked here. After reading a thread that was on both forums, I found that the folks here shared how I felt on the matter. I have since joined, and look foward to contibuting to the discussions here.

awake2shave likes this.
  18. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

...the fact that there is some info specifically for women.

awake2shave likes this.
  19. tuco99

tuco99 Well-Known Member

the amount of information you can find thoughout the threads.Also the friendly staff and members.

awake2shave and aubug like this.
  20. awake2shave

awake2shave Crazy Sharp Melon Baller

.... how welcoming everyone has been and how much knowlage is floating around that people are willing to share it almost feels like where neighbors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.