My wife says she won't have sex w/ me if I use Aqua Velva

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by Dr. Fitness, May 6, 2009.

1. minderasr

minderasr Member

Using sex as a weapon? Dump her!

This message was brought to you by "Single Guy".

:eek: :D

2. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

I agree with your response #8, fortuntely my SWMBO cant smell any of it. If I switch from Clubman-Pinaud to Acqua Velva she can't tell the difference. Nose is stuffed most of the time.

3. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    :happy097

4. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

I like the way you talk.....:D

as an aside: it's really funny the pre-conceived notions we have about certain things..."it's Old Spice, been around forever, dad/grandpa wore it, etc, etc...", yet when one smells them without knowing what they're sniffing, you get a much more honest response. Doug (Profsaffel - by the way, come home! your e-family misses you!) has mentioned his wife loving Old Spice when he wore it and she didn't know what it was, then was surprised to see him one day applying OS because "she didn't like it"....:rofl

anyway, hope things change for you on that note, my wife loves it - another case of smelling before knowing what it is, I'm sure.
    I like the way you talk....

5. otherstar

otherstar Rodney Dangerfield of TSD

So, what does that matter? I've seen my wife naked a million times too, it doesn't mean that it has no effect on me either!! (that's why we're still married)

6. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

"Well said" from a man who has been married to the same woman for ten years now.

7. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Yup time to trade her in,..,. But then again I got thrown out and divorced so what do I know. It is wonderful stuff though.. you will have to work on a AV day. give her a few non AV days a week.:D BE the man show her who is boss..... of course she already knows who that is..,..:cool:

8. Queen of Blades

YMMV ;)

9. boyextraordinare

boyextraordinare New Member

I say shower in the Blue then topple her.

10. Have sex, then put it on afterwards when she wants to cuddle. :happy102

11. poppi

poppi Well-Known Member

I have just the opposite problem. My wife likes AV and wants me to get some. It's me that can't stand the stuff. But if she'll run around naked, maybe.......

12. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

:happy097:happy097

13. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

Time to get a new wife! :D

And Jo... be honest... sometimes you haven't even had TIME to get out 4 yes's... ;)

"Oh... sorry babe... that's never happened before. I dunno... just under a lot of stress or something... you know... work... etc."

:D

14. Queen of Blades

4 yes minimum.

15. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

:happy102 :happy102 :happy102 :happy102 TMI! :happy102

16. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

... is that anything like a 3 pump chump? :eek:

17. Queen of Blades

Don't think so. :confused:

18. ClubmanRob

ClubmanRob New Member

It's an interesting phenomena.

Some guys I see use Aqua Velva and their wives and/or girlfriends are all "eew, you smell like a dirty old man!"

Then someone like me (a dirty young man) walks by wearing Aqua Velva and these same wives and mistresses try to follow me home thinking I have money and/or sex appeal. When they find out I have neither, they usually stick around anyway. :D

19. Wishoot

Wishoot Member

I got to this thread a little late.... Is she still naked?

20. Mr. Igg

Mr. Igg New Member

+1

Master's Bay Rum is the only thing she's ever vetoed. Oh well...I can live without that...