Nancy Boy Products

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by hyperwarp, Sep 30, 2007.

1. hyperwarp

hyperwarp New Member

This is a discussion thread for various Nancy Boy products discussed in a Vendor Review here: http://www.theshaveden.com/forum/showthread.php?p=44113

Since there are already threads for ShaveCreams, am thinking this would be a catch all type thread for their Non-Shave Products like bath, laundry, home, skincare products.

2. hyperwarp

hyperwarp New Member

BTW - don't know who has "update" authority, but it seems to me that Nancy Boy merits an alphabetical entry on the great TSD Shaving Index.

3. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Duly added.

4. hyperwarp

hyperwarp New Member

Thanks Blair !!!

5. hyperwarp

hyperwarp New Member

I've now got a wishlist that's probably like half-a-gib big. Can't wait to try the A/S out & moisturizer. Threw some girl stuff in so there's something (lol, small) in the Fedex box for her next order.

Am planning to give some of the guys I work with "travel" sized SC's to try out & NB soaps for the ladies I work with, as XMAS gifts this year. Over at the YELP review site, lots of raving about the NB bath bar soaps. Am expecting the NB name will cause alot of mirth & merriment around Planet-Cubicle guys but once they try the SC they'll do some "reflecting" on the meaning of Quality & how these fine products can actually enhance their lives.

Am sure all the NB customers here at TSD are hoping that Eric Roos comes up with some real special XMAS deals 'n Goodies.