Need help making a decision.

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by otherstar, Dec 24, 2008.

1. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

I completely agree with the plastic baseplate. What were they thinking!? I think the long handle plus the heavy head and plastic handle coating make for a great head heavy razor. I think I'll have to shave with mine today.

2. rollsshaver

rollsshaver Peace be with you

The design certainly does make it easy to adhere to the no pressure rule.

3. JayKay

Deffinitely. But lets increase the pressure on Jeff and make him buy a LH super.

4. rollsshaver

Damn shame, the ony ones I have left are two that are NOS (still in the package) that I am keeping for my collection and the one that I use. I sold my other one off......

5. JayKay

He'll have to hit the bay, or post a WTB thread.

6. rollsshaver

I will do my part and keep my eyes peeled for one.

7. otherstar

otherstar Rodney Dangerfield of TSD

You guys are too funny. I'd love to have a LH Super (an and Aristocrat, and etc), but it'll have to wait. I don't think my wife will let me spend any more money on shaving stuff for awhile. The two razors were my Christmas present. Thanks for feeding my RAD.....I think. :rolleyes: :D

8. rollsshaver

Okay, Jeff. The next time I see a LH Super adjustable anywhere in my travels, I will get it, and send it to you. Your wife surely cannot complain if it is free!!

9. JayKay

Haha. I suggest selling the merkur adjustable and getting the super and the aristocrat. Dont go for a NOS one, just user grade. You can find them both for cheap.

10. otherstar

Wow, while that would be nice, you don't have to go to that much trouble!

Once the baby (born 1/5/09) gets a little bigger, we'll probably start hitting the antique shops again once in awhile.

11. otherstar

I'll give that some thought if I don't like the Futur. I haven't even used it yet. I got a great shave from the HD this morning.

12. JayKay

Its worth more if you dont use it!

13. otherstar

But what's the fun of owning a razor that you've wanted for 6 months if I'm not going to use it? :eatdrink004