New Computer password

Discussion in 'Clean Jokes' started by markjnewcomb, Oct 17, 2014.

1. markjnewcomb

markjnewcomb Well-Known Member

The blond bombshell shows up for her first day of her new job and gets the tour of the facilities, meets her new bosses, etc. She settles down to work and tries to set her her password on the computer system, but it spits back an error. She tries several times, but each time she gets the same error. Frustrated, she calls up the IT department who sends someone down to help her.

Watching her, the IT tech sees that the system does give an error, but wonders why her password is so long. They try it a couple of more times without success. Finally, he decides to try entering her new password himself. He asks her what the password is and she responds with:
    "snowwhitedocdopeybashfulgrumpysneezysleepyhappywashington2000"

"Why is your password so long" he asks.
    "Well, don't blame me. These are your rules."
    "What do you mean?"
    "Your policies say right here that you have to have 8 characters, a capital and a number."

2. BamaT

BamaT Well-Known Member

Bwa Ha Ha!!

I love it when you get instructions like that for passwords, you have about 10 different systems non of which share passwords, and they all have different instructions, and they say make it something you can remember and don't write it down!!

David Green and markjnewcomb like this.
  3. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

I don't see the problem. She followed the instructions!

BamaT and markjnewcomb like this.