~New~ English Leather, Black

Discussion in 'Scents' started by TraderJoe, Jun 1, 2007.

1. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Yep, English Leather Black is the latest offering by Dana Classic Fragrances. It was released March 2007 and is available at Walgreens and possibly some other drugstores. $15.95 for 100ml

I took a wiff, and it smells somewhat like a stick of Old Spice "Pure Sport" antiperspirant (which coincidentally, I enjoy). I'll be picking up a bottle of this swill:

english-leather-black.jpg

2. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

"English Leather Black is a young, exciting scent that expands the heritage of English Leather into the 21st century," says Barbara Eden, Vice President of Marketing, Dana Classic Fragrances.

Anything endorsed by "Jeannie"
    is good 'nuff for me. ;)
    I'll be looking for some, real soon

3. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

:happy001

Wear the English Leather Black, and this chickalina will be crawling all over you:

[​IMG]

4. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

DEEEE - licious !
    ...Youre up kinda late , big boy ;)
    I'm still self medicating trying to forget your earlier "love" pic.
    2 bottles of wine later and I'm no better.
    I'm afraid to go to sleep !

5. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

:rofl hummmm.......you asked for it, remember? :D

6. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

Oh Wow JEannie I gotta have her , I mean the Leather... I remember the series I think it starred the guy played JR in Dallas too.

oh my Jeannie.........

7. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Cute, cute! :D :D

8. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Correction:

Actually, it appears this cologne was just released May 31st 2007, (not in March as I indicated earlier):

Press Release

Source: Dana Classic Fragrances A New Scent for a New Generation of Dads - English Leather Black Is A Great Gift for Father's Day
    Thursday May 31, 5:14 am ET

DEERFIELD BEACH, Fla., May 31 /PRNewswire/ -- With Father's Day just around the corner, now is the perfect time to think about how to celebrate the special men in your life, particularly new Dads. One way to acknowledge their exciting transition into fatherhood is by gifting them with a brand new scent. English Leather Black - specifically designed for this generation of strong, confident men - is a great addition to any man's grooming routine.(Photo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20070531/NYFNSL09 )

Bold and distinctive, English Leather Black is the first new scent from one of America's best known classic men's fragrances, English Leather. It features base notes of musk and sandalwood, combined with top notes of bergamot and coriander to create a mysterious and masculine cologne.

"English Leather Black is a young, exciting scent that expands the heritage of English Leather into the 21st century," says Barbara Eden, Vice President of Marketing, Dana Classic Fragrances. "On trend, yet reasonably priced, it is the ultimate fragrance of masculinity and style and is a great Father's Day gift."

English Leather Black (SRP $15.75/3.4oz) is available at major drugstores, mid-priced department stores, and mass-market retailers.

About Dana Classic Fragrances
    Dana Classic Fragrances, Inc., manufactures, sells and distributes some 50 brands worldwide, including Chantilly, Love's Baby Soft, Tabu, British Sterling, Canoe, English Leather, Heaven Sent, NaVy, and Toujours Moi. All Dana products are available at major drugstores, mid-priced department stores, and mass-market retailers, nationwide.
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

9. Will

Will Nevermind

It sounds good.

Joe, I will be waiting on a report of this. I know you are going to get your nose to it first::

10. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Ah, marketing, you gotta love. I think I'll wait until I get my order from Saint Charles Shave. Besides, I have enough woman surrounding me. They're called wife and daughter. :D

11. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Here you go bud:

12. Will

Will Nevermind

I must have missed that, too much :: :rofl