New fragrance for men at Dillards

Discussion in 'Scents' started by cohiba, Aug 6, 2011.

1. cohiba

cohiba Member

Hey All,

A few days ago, my wife and I played "hookey" and skipped a day of work. One of the places we went to was Dillards. Wow, during the workweek there is a lot less people and a chance to enjoy shopping.

So, I stroll over th the men's section and into the cologne area. I asked for a few of their "new" cologne samples. This is what the salesclerk gave me.

1st. Penguin: Remember the Munsing wear shirt your dad or grandad wore with the little penguin on the pocket?? They make cologne. Very nice...get a sample and try it!!
    [​IMG]

Next sample was Perry Ellis for men. Very Nice!!
    [​IMG]
    **This one...Hmmm..not for me. John Varvatos..Artisan Black.
    This smells like a mix of lime and menthol..I hope it was just the sample!!
    [​IMG]

Last, but not least .....BANG..by Marc Jacobs....Okay.
    [​IMG]

***Sometimes it pays to "skip" work......just for a day!!!

Cohiba

2. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

And they are marketing that BANG scent for men? Maybe they are expecting women to buy it and then give it to their men......

3. cohiba

cohiba Member

I may have posted the wrong picture....but the sample was a little box whit a couple of ballons(with BANG written on it) and the sample!!??

4. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

I will now remember never to buy BANG whatever it is! Thanks for the warning!

5. I like the bottle with the little penguin! If I like the smell... (dang there is another twinge of AD?)

6. Sodapopjones

Sodapopjones Well-Known Member

I'll stick with the Brits and C.O. Bigelow, I don't think I'm the right kind of man for Bang...

swarden43 and GDCarrington like this.