New? Kiss My FaceNatural Man 4N1 Moisture Shave

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by gzp, Feb 22, 2016.

1. gzp

gzp Well-Known Member

Sorry if this is not actually new. I saw it for the first time today at a local supermarket and there does not seem to be much info on it on the web, 1 review on amazon and one reference in a b&b thread. I checked the tube for directions but there was nothing to indicate if it is intended to be brushless or used with a brush and the Kiss My Face website does not say. From the website:
    [​IMG]
    This 4N1 shave creme combines nourishing antioxidants like Sea Buckthorn for a close shave. Vitamin E for soft skin and Goldenseal, Lemongrass, and Aloe for razor relief. Olive and Coconut Oil helps provide lubrication PLUS a refreshing Aqua scent for an invigorating close shave.
    Ingredients

Water, Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Allantoin, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Root Extract, Equisetum Hyemale (Horsetail) Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris (Lady’s Mantle) Leaf Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Saponaria Officinalis (Soapwort) Root Extract, Nasturtium Officinalis (Watercress) Leaf Extract, Natural Fragrance, Hydroxyethylcellulose show less ▲
    From a b&b thread (refers to using Kiss My Face before):
    · 01-14-2016, 07:42 AM#3

BobLH
    I have used that before, the pump version, and thought it was a good shave cream. A while back I bought I bought a tube of Kiss My Face 4 in 1 "natural man" which I don't care for. I don't know what the difference is but the only way I will us it is combined with another shave soap/cream.

Bob

Robyflexx likes this.
  2. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    I give it a once over in the store. You can be sure I noticed it, because they had stopped carrying the Limes to make room for it. :mad:
    I'm not a fan of aquatic scents (or 'fresh' scents in general). I imagine it lathers the same way as the others. Apply a small amount to your palm and rub your hands together to create lather.

...or, if you are a wetshaver, use a brush and get much better results.

Edit: I believe that it is fairly new. Released in the last couple of months. In my opinion, they should have just added a 'sea buckthorn' scented shave cream and called it good. If you haven't tried Kiss my Face shave creams yet, give it a go. They are very good creams.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
    ob1page and Robyflexx like this.