New Member from NC

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by MRast01, May 25, 2011.

1. MRast01

MRast01 Well-Known Member

Howdy folks,
    Thought that I would stop in and introduce myself to you fine ladies and gentlemen. I've been at this traditional wetshaving thing for about a year and a half now, when I got frustrated with the cost of replacement cart. for my M3. I stumbled across a link that led me the Mantics video's and started down this path as a way to save some dough. :happy102 Began with a Parker 96r, Tweezerman, and a puck of Col. Conk Bay Rum. Little did I know what lay ahead of me and my AD's. Had a terrible/great case of RAD and SSAS/SCAD that hit me in my first year, and SWMBO just shakes her head at what has accumulated in the bathroom and has spilled over to my office.

Anyway, met NoahG on Twitter and he spoke highly of TSD, so though I would sign up. I'm sure that I'll learn more about products and techniques and hope I can share things I've pickup up as well.

2. Issy

Issy TheMadSoaper

Welcome, I am also in NC

Issy

3. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

Howdy Mike.

Welcome to the den.

4. Tforc

Tforc Member

welcome

welcome and good shave to you
    b

5. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

Welcome to TSD! ::git

6. Jason1977

Jason1977 Active Member

Welcome, from Greenville, SC! Beware of that acquisition thing, all that money & desire just to see how things perform can be costly & addictive & as you've discovered, builds up in the bathroom, LOL! As far as SWMBO, I'd just tell her she can have her hair visits & nail salon, you enjoy a good shave. You want at least that much...lol. As ridiculous as it may seem to her, in the end, ultimately, you're still a low maint. kinda guy! Enjoy!

7. NoahG

NoahG Member

Good to see you here man! There's a lot of great members here, both new and old, and a wealth of good information to boot. Welcome to the Den!

8. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Welcome to the Den!

9. Williams Warrior

Williams Warrior Well-Known Member

:signs046to the Den.

10. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Welcome to TSD! This is the best wet shave board on the planet!

11. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Welcome to the Den! NoahG is right. This is an awesome community!

12. tomnat

tomnat accepting applications

Welcome! There is a lot of information here from some great ladies and gentleman and I for one thank them for getting me started and on my way to a great shave.

13. Shawna

Shawna 1000 Music Tag Bonus Points Awarded!

Welcome to the Den, Mike! Enjoy your stay here and Happy Shaving!

14. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

Welcome and enjoy the stay. Hope you dont spend too much money. :happy102

15. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Welcome to The Shave Den! :signs046

16. mandoman

mandoman Member

Welcome to the shave den :cool:

17. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

Welcome to the cozy confines of The Shave Den.

Find a comfortable leather recliner and set a spell.

18. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Welcome aboard!

19. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Welcome to The Shave Den, a great community of guys and gals that enjoy wet shaving, I hope you enjoy your stay!

Be sure to sign up for the May Newbie Give-Away for a chance to win some great shave gear!

You'll find the Welcome to The Shave Den Master Sticky, put together by our very own Queen of Blades, will help you find your way around the forums.

20. MRast01

MRast01 Well-Known Member

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. Enjoying the site and glad to have found it!