New Rockwell Model T Razor -Adjustable TTO

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by ram57, Mar 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blashe

blashe Well-Known Member

No worries Rob I already told Rockwell that Jorvaljr is the snitch who is complaining about the razor hahahah!!! JK .... No but I did posted right on the kickstarter regarding this issue so every body can see it, read it and this will catch Rockwell attention too. Nothing wrong with pointing out stuff just in case. Oh and Jorvaljr, no worries I didn't mentioned your name lol

navy mac and Robyflexx like this.
  2. Robyflexx

Robyflexx Broke the Like button

I hope they workout that kink, it's a nice sturdy looking razor. :)

3. blashe

blashe Well-Known Member

actually it looks like if I drop that thing, falls on my foot and Rockwell gets lawsuit haha... I like heavy duty Razors which is why I'm eager to try out the Rocnel too. If I try out Rocnel and I really like it, hope the dude comes out with the aggressive head in CC and OC at the same time and offers the TI coatings too, this way I can order 3 of them in the 3 different TI coating. I mean 25 bucks a piece and maybe little bit more for the coating, I'll order 3 and pay shipping once, but first I need to try out the current and then take a selfie lol

Robyflexx likes this.
  4. Robyflexx

Robyflexx Broke the Like button

I agree! Getting all 3 at ounce and saving on shipping makes sense, plus you have 3x the fun! :)

blashe likes this.
  5. Carbide Mike

Carbide Mike 9 Lives

Couldn't of worded better. And what is " revolutionary " about a TTO., I have no clue ? Don't claim something revolutionary if It really isn't. Not good for the real revolutionary stuff.sorry.

Stanley Choi and Robyflexx like this.
  6. PickledNorthern

PickledNorthern Fabulous, the unicorn

I think people are safe no matter what way you go with this, for a couple of reasons:

If you buy early? They have obviously proven themselves to be reputable, and that they will stand by their product. They raised hundreds of thousands of dollars over their goal, so there is no shortage of funds for R and D. You saved yourself a few bucks and will get yours a bit early. Maybe some decent swag too.

If you wait? You don't have to have any of the aggravation involved with possible missed deadlines, or problems with design. You might spend a few extra dollars, but not an outrageous amount. This is certainly slated to be a full on production razor, so getting your hands on one shouldn't be a problem for anybody.

See, WIN/WIN !!

And don't fret over quirks with the prototypes. They are still almost a year from production. The fact that they are putting these up for review this early in the game is encouraging. You think they would have given one to Mantic of all people if it was a POS?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

blashe and Robyflexx like this.
  7. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

I'm glad that we have new razors coming out, the more the better. Competition brings down the price in some cases.

Boojum1, PLANofMAN and Robyflexx like this.
  8. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Indeed. I'm ready to throw in the towel on the whole thing.

Another thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.