New Shave Den Member World Map Anyone?

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Weasel640, Oct 4, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Weasel640

Weasel640 Well-Known Member

There use to be a member map available that was started a long time ago. The person whom started it does not seem to be active here any longer and the site that had the map unfortunately locked it out.

So I've created a new Shave Den Member World Map on Google Maps. It is public, and anyone with the link below can edit it. If you would like to add yourself to the Map, feel free. Keep in mind whatever information you add will be visible to everybody. Also please be a good steward of the map; don't delete what others have added, don't add in excess, don't add anything offensive, etc... I'll try to periodically save a copy of the map in case it gets messed up. If you have any questions or issues with the map, post here, or message me.

Map link:
    https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1FGDseFOjO6yL6W_0CrNmbWC3MNgXGhlB&usp=sharing

jtspartan likes this.
  2. Weasel640

So far there has been only one addition. It's been about a week so giving this a bump. If you like this Map idea, please reply so that it can get bumped up for other members to see. If you don't like it, please let us know why... Maybe it needs a sticky in the Welcome Thread? What do you think?

Hembree likes this.
  3. ischiapp

ischiapp New Product Bloodhound

I'm in.

Hembree and Weasel640 like this.
  4. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

I am in

Hembree and Weasel640 like this.
  5. Weasel640

To give this a little bump, here is the view from my part time Office, in Southern Arizona... Got any other Arizona neighbors on here? How about anyone in neighboring States like; in Sonora, Baja, California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Chihuahua?

Hope everyone is having a great weekend, and have a great week to come!

20200720_103343.jpg

Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
    Hembree likes this.