New Stuff From Moon Soaps

Discussion in 'Vendor's Corner' started by KUSTOM, Aug 7, 2019.

1. KUSTOM

KUSTOM Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    We've added a new shave soap and matching Post Shave Balm to the site. The scent is called Union... it's a lightly mentholated barbershop-ish type fragrance. Tallow based, of course.

I've also added 8 new brushes. Pricing is fair (all are within the $40-$80 range) Here's a few:
    [​IMG]
    Bird's Eye Maple

[​IMG]
    Morado

[​IMG]
    Walnut

[​IMG]
    Zebra Wood

[​IMG]
    Resin and resin shavings
    If you're not on our email list, you should be! We keep your info safe and private.

Yehuda D, brit, PLAla and 2 others like this.
  2. MntnMan62

MntnMan62 Well-Known Member

Nice brushes. And I really love your labels. This new soap sounds like something right up my alley. It's going on the list. I need to reduce before I add though.

brit, PLAla and KUSTOM like this.
  3. KUSTOM

KUSTOM Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    Thank you so much! Labels are always tricky- Melody really wants to take a serious approach to the business and therefore shuts me down whenever I try to use one of my goofy illustrations. She's a tough client to work for!

4. MntnMan62

MntnMan62 Well-Known Member

I'm a vintage oriented guy as are many who follow this hobby and I think your labels are a modern take on the ornate detail that artisans used to apply to their works 100 years ago. Not to mention the fact that the soap contained within those tubs by Melody are really really good. I am especially intrigued by the addition of grape seed oil and am anxious to compare the slickness of the Union to Old School, which I presently have. You have a really nice all around product. I hope you guys gain some traction. I'm sold.

brit, PLAla and RyX like this.
  5. PLAla

PLAla Bit Shy of a Full Puck

Just subscribed to the email list. Haven't tried one of your soaps yet but maybe will in the future once I clear out a few more of my den items.

RyX likes this.
  6. KUSTOM

KUSTOM Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    Grapeseed oil is great for the skin- it absorbs quickly and definitely has epic moisturizing qualities, so it's a real winner in the Post Shave Balms. In a shave soap it adds a bit of slickness, but when you add something in, something needs to be removed. I feel I have found a pretty good balance between slickness and cushion so I don't do anything too extreme in my experimenting. Union is quite an enjoyable shave, and I wish I had the balm 30 years ago!

RyX, MntnMan62, brit and 1 other person like this.
  7. brit

brit in a box

i love the labels ..they have that vintage appeal to me as i shave with vintage gillettes from the 30s to the 50s..looks like it belongs..the old school is fantastic soap..i would try the union.,but would wait until it arrives in canada..

clint64, RyX and MntnMan62 like this.
  8. KUSTOM

KUSTOM Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor
    A box went out to Top Of The Chain 2 days ago.

clint64 and brit like this.
  9. brit

brit in a box

good to know sir ,thank you for the heads up..

clint64 likes this.