New Weishi LineUp looks Great

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by hyperwarp, Aug 29, 2007.

1. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Roger that.

2. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Don't be sorry, that's what makes a market :D

3. Infotech

Infotech Active Member

Where did you see that sale price? I emailed Giovanni and he quoted me the same price on his website + shipping.

4. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Tell him TraderJoe sent you ;)

5. Will

Will Nevermind

Sing it with me.

Sliver and Gold! :rofl

6. desmoface

desmoface Active Member

I do like the gunmetal better..but I wouldn't kick either out of the medicine cabinet ;)

Steve

7. herzi

herzi Active Member

I stay with my Parker 22r. Thanks Rene.

8. redorchestra

redorchestra New Member

Who knows where the weishi is made? I just bought a box of DORKO platinum blades, the ones that come with the weishi razor. The DORKO blades are made in Korea. Do you think the weishi is korean technology too.

9. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

China (Guangdong):

http://www.wd.com.cn/eabout.htm

10. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

bump...

Well?
    Any reviews or other comments on these guys ?
    Inquiring minds want to know :sihns011

11. Sailinblues

Sailinblues Well-Known Member

I have one of the new Weishis in chrome. The construction quality and the fit and finish of my example are unmatched imo except for maybe the Trumpers and Jaggers. But we're talking about a lot less money here. I don't own a Parker so I can't compare them.
    How does it shave? This is a very mild razor, similar to the Techs for me. You can throw a Derby or a Dorco in it and I dare ya to try and nick yourself. I use it with either a Feather or Astra Superior and it gives a very smooth, nice shave. I find myself reaching for it everytime I need to shave in the morning. I'm not a morning person and 3 a.m. is no time to be reaching for the Slant! I paid $15.00 for the Polished Chrome. I've paid a whole lot more for things I use a whole lot less. Have a great day.

12. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

I have purchased from Giovanni before, nice guy. I just like Gillette Super Speeds better then the ordinary TTOs. Since he does not have Super Speeds I am not really interested in the razor section. Although I have ordered blades from him before, I got too big a stock pile at the moment, got to use it up a little bit. If anyone is interested his forums are at members.boardhost.com/razorandbrush. You will see me over there from time to time.