Next Brush

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by IsaacRN, Dec 3, 2007.

1. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Need some help. With all the resent discounts that Fergie has found....i want to definately get another brush.

My Options: Simpsons PJ2 Super.....a Plisson...or Kent BK4. Not really sure what Plisson...but they are just so dead sexy. Wont be able to afford the White variety....will have to go with gray. Want to get some suggestions.

Forgot to mention....i currently have

Savile Row 3126
    Simpsons Chubby 2 Best

2. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

I am not sure about the Plisson discount, but keep in mind the Kent discount expires at the end of the month. The BK4 is also a very decent price for Silver Tip.

You can always get both :D

3. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

I don't KNOW this, but I gather the Plisson discount is ongoing. Kent's is not. And Simpsons shed. That help? :rofl

4. Austin

Austin Member

Let your budget be your guide. Kent is affordable, Simpsons is more expensive and Plisson can be down right expensive.

5. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Yeah....well...im torn. The kent looks beautiful, but i hear its a bit floppy. The Plissons i like are about 200. The PJ2 Super is 150 or so.

Ive not heard alot of good things about Plisson from the reviews on the net. IM just kinda stuck. Of course i dont NEED a new brush....just something nice to have.

6. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Dude! You've been "badgering" me for two months about the 20% Kent discount!!! So BUY one already! Jeeze!

7. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

haha..i was waiting for that one. Dont worry.the Kent is purchased already :p

Just figured out what im gonna do. Ask for the Simpson as a Christmas present.......HUZZUH

8. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Isaac, my friend - you are a PITA! :D

9. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Truth be told....i placed the order after that scolding thread :p

10. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Isaac, my friend - you are a PITA! :D