No case for any of my double edge razors

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by jbcohen, Mar 30, 2009.

1. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

I do not have a case for any of my super speeds and it gets to be a pain traveling with them. None of them are travel razors either. What would you suggest about remedying this situation. Does Merkur sell a travel version of their razors? Can't see ebay while I am here in the office so do other on-line merchants sell travel safety razors? My favorite on-line store is closed for the moment so I am unable to purchase a case for my super speeds. What do you suggest?

2. Corey

Corey Member

3. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

Interesting, how about a case for my current super speeds? I am nuts about the super speeds.

4. Corey

Corey Member

That's a little more difficult. I did a thread about homemade cases, and a couple people mentioned that the SS fit in a Merkur case. Adeptus Minor made a case out of a Jag and Brush kit. Not to self promote in any way, but here's the thread if you want to look. There are some good ideas and pictures to check out.

5. RocketMan

RocketMan Active Member

I use a cool travel case - it is called 'Ziploc'.

6. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

Don't they get banged up a bit in the bag. I currently use a ziplock myself and my super speeds have gotten quite banged up.

7. Austin

Austin Member

8. RocketMan

RocketMan Active Member

Yeah it isn't ideal that is for sure. That is why I travel with beat up Tech. It can take the sh** and abuse. But, I think to have a proper razor stored in a case would be much better. I justn't haven't really solved it yet.

Some of the Gillette travel four piece razors look like the ticket. I just have to find one!