Now look

Discussion in 'Women's Shaving' started by rickboone, Aug 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rickboone

rickboone Member

So, yeah, this may sound weird. But uh, I gave my wife an ultimate spa treatment and even shaved her legs not too long ago.

Okay, now that you're all done laughing, the point of my story is this.

I did NOT use a DE, but I did use lather with brush. She commented that her legs were much smoother, much longer.

Do many women use these methods too? I see a number of ladies on here.

2. MsBlackwolf

MsBlackwolf Queen of Critters

Good lather applied with a brush improves any shave, legs, face, anywhere, IMO. Oh and I don't know who's laughing, but leg shaving performed by your SO happens to be rather erotic and smart gents take full advantage of this ;) A little wine (after the shave, please) a bit of music, etc can lead to :sexe For another variation, a shave stick and then some leg lathering is nice too. She might even let you buy more shave goodies if you share :)

3. MsJoeD

MsJoeD New Member

+1 to MsB. Yes a good brush and lather makes a much smoother closer shave. For guys and gals, no matter what razor you use. :)

4. rickboone

rickboone Member

Yes, I think she'll be "borrowing" my supplies quite a bit. She "tried" out a new blade today. I was just showing her. Twenty minutes later she hands it back. It's good to be able to share something. And, who knows what sharing may lead to???

5. 1OldGI

1OldGI New Member

His and Hers shave caves! :happy102:happy102

6. Sabre

Sabre Well-Known Member

Yes, just think of the love and harmony - when you cut her (him) :angry019

7. ella

ella Member

That sounds very nice--everyone enjoys being pampered :) I enjoy any new routine that adds closeness, and this one sounds relaxing and indulgent. Keep up the good work!

8. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

I'll shave my wife's legs for her from time to time, I probably enjoy it nearly as much as she does :D
    nothing to laugh at, is a very intimate gesture, and always very appreciated....:cool:

9. rickboone

rickboone Member

Alright, here's getting real....

My wife always groaned when I had a beard. Said she loved me clean shaven.

Last night she shaved entirely with a brush and a DE. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! The freaking smoothest things I ever felt. I fell asleep rubbing her legs. Loved it. She is more than welcome to use ANY of my shaving products at any time.

What's more is that will last her a lot longer than her Venus or Intuition shaves ever could.

10. Lara Croft

Lara Croft New Member

My husband loves that I use a DE too. He loves rubbing my legs even more now and I can't even help feeling how smooth they are. I actually look foward to shaving my legs now.

11. rickboone

rickboone Member

seriously, you couldn't have said it better.

Forget blue pills....want a little fire in the bedroom or just some affection? Ladies, listen...get yourselves a DE and wetshave those legs! Your man will NOT keep his hands off of them...

It's insane how dang smooth they are. It's like rubbing silk or something. I don't know. Crazy. :rolleyes::o

12. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

alright now, let's keep it PG in here!
    well, maybe PG-13
    awww heck, forget it....

[​IMG]

13. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Unfortunately, my wife has no interest in DE shaving. I tried once, I don't think she cares for any of it. Although she hates shaving, she would rather get goop from a can and use a dull Venus than use DE and lather with a brush. Oh well...

14. rickboone

rickboone Member

That is understandable. If it weren't for the result I wouldn't really support it. For me, it's gadgets and fun. That's why I had 7 different electrics, along with a chopped up face. Actually, my skin did decent with electrics. Used them for a few years. Driving and shaving was my routine.

But, in the case of your wife...she already hates shaving. For her to add more time and steps to a now chore she already despises it's just not going to happen.

However, you could just say, "Honey, let me show you something..." and you do it for her.

She will be astounded at the results. Better yet...just do one leg. That way she will compare for herself all week long.

15. boyextraordinare

boyextraordinare New Member

Women REALLY don't need to use DEs on their legs. On the whole their hair is thin and not so dense, and so using a DE is overkill.

Shave with a modern safety or wax if you're a woman.

16. MsJoeD

MsJoeD New Member

I'll stick with my straight razor with an occasional DE shave tossed in. I am NOT going to be ripping my hair out with a wax treatment thank you very much

17. ChemErik

ChemErik Mr. Personality

I've convinced my wife to use KMF with her 3-blade Gillette Venusionach (or whatever it's called). I brought up shaving her legs for her once and she wasn't interested, but didn't close the door 100%. That was after just a couple month of me wetshaving. Perhaps it's time to bring the subject up again.

Kavah - Not all women have soft fine leg hair. I recall a couple High School girlfriends that were like pourcipines if they didn't shave. Also, many women react poorly to hot wax.

18. rickboone

rickboone Member

Ummm....yeah...okay.

19. boyextraordinare

boyextraordinare New Member

Boone, there are so gorgeous girls everywhere - how many of them do you think are putting DEs or Str8s to their legs?

Give me a break.

I don't know one girl who knows what a double-edge safety razor is, and that's a good thing.

20. gone down south

gone down south New Member

Apparently you don't know my wife :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.