**Now with simplified rules!** Who's interested in a PannaCrema Nuavia Blue and Red Pass around?

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by youngunn, Jan 2, 2016.

1. youngunn

youngunn Where's my TSD aftershave balm???

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have been talking with Marco, the artisan behind PannaCrema, and he has agreed to provide FREE tubs of his product, PannaCrema Nuavia Blu and Rossa, for our enjoyment and honest opinions.

If you are not familiar with PannaCrema Nuavia, it is regarded as one of the very very best soaps out there, on the level of Martin de Candre and Antica Barbieria Colla, if not THE best.

So who would like to participate in this incredible opportunity?

Just a few requirements...

You must have at least 100 posts.
    Please contact me before shipping it to next person.
    Pack it in a new USPS flat rate box if needed

Have fun! Post reviews!

I think that covers it.

I don't think I have to state again what a huge honor and opportunity it is for our forum to be involved in such a high calibre pass around!

If you're interested and meet the requirements, say I'M IN ...

http://www.pannacrema.com/en/11-nuavia

WHO'S IN

1. Redfisher
    2. BigCabDaddy
    3. JR Reyes
    4. m54daboll
    5. momor (DFS)
    6. wyze0ne (DFS)
    7. droberts0503
    8. RyX
    9. jsanchez (DFS)
    10. DapperDragon (DFS)

battle.munky ??

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
    RyX, Darkbulb and Bama Samurai like this.
  2. Redfisher

Redfisher Doesn't celebrate National Donut Day

I'm in please, and thank you! :happy088:

youngunn likes this.
  3. youngunn

If this gets off the ground, I will build a special box for shipping this in. It will be a box, with a wooden frame around it, and then a USPS flat rate box to ship it in. This will ensure it arrives unharmed. And also it is why it is so important that it is repacked exactly.

Also, if you don't have 100 posts yet, but think you can get that many in the next couple of weeks, still post. This will take a couple weeks to coordinate.

Also I will allow you all to have input as to where you would like to be in the list, top, middle, or bottom.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
  4. BigCabDaddy

BigCabDaddy Well-Known Member

I don't have a razor, brush, or face worthy of the honor but I look forward to the reviews!

youngunn likes this.
  5. youngunn

I encourage you to try it! It's an opportunity for us to try something we otherwise never would and experience soap on another level

BigCabDaddy likes this.
  6. m54daboll

m54daboll Well-Known Member

I'm in, as well. Just got past 100 posts haha. Always looking to try something new

7. JR Reyes

JR Reyes I scream for....chicken wings??

I'm IN...Tim. Sign me up buttercup...I'm assuming those are the magic words.

BigCabDaddy and youngunn like this.
  8. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

Thanks for putting this together youngunn. I'm interested but am out of work and have to watch the budget like I never have before so shipping is a bit of a luxury so I have to pass at this time. I have lottttts of lines in the water so if something bites before the list is full or offer is retracted, I'm in like Flynn.

So put me in at the bottom?

9. youngunn

Will do buddy. Hope you find the funds.

battle.munky likes this.
  10. BigCabDaddy

Matt Flynn totally fleeced the Seattle Seahawks, so that may not be the best phrase in this case. ;)

battle.munky and youngunn like this.
  11. youngunn

Lol you got it JR

JR Reyes likes this.
  12. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

If I don't by week 30, not being able to participate in the shave product pass around will be the least of my concerns. Thanks!

youngunn likes this.
  13. youngunn

Yeah, boy I'm pulling for you. Just stay strong.

RaZorBurn123 and battle.munky like this.
  14. youngunn

Anymore takers?

Redfisher likes this.
  15. RyX

RyX DoH!

I'm in! The products sound great!

"Nuàvia Blu's scent has been developed in Grasse (France); the top notes are citrus and spicy, middle notes are spicy and slightly flowery, then there's amber in the tail."
    "Nuàvia Rossa's scent has been developed in Grasse (France); the top notes are woody, middle notes are woody and oriental, then there's amber in the tail."

Might I be placed such that it will be February before I would receive? January will be busy for me. Traveling from the job I'm on, bouncing at the house just long enough to get a small job done, then off to see my granddaughters for their 5th B-day. Also to meet my grandson who's all of 4 months old.

16. youngunn

Sure, I can put you down for February, as long as we get more action here, and then it might take a couple weeks to get this rolling.

battle.munky and RyX like this.
  17. hrairy

hrairy Well-Known Member

Sounds a little too complicated for me but I look forward to reading the reviews.

18. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

Great to see some product pass-arounds on TSD as these things seem more common on other forums so kudos to @youngunn for organizing something like this.

Not in as I already have a slew of things to go through on my own but will be following this with great interest!

19. youngunn

Just trying to bring some of the nicer features from other forums to the shave den... I am happy to do it.

Redfisher, Darkbulb and BigCabDaddy like this.
  20. BigCabDaddy

You know though... If the Panna guy had been willing to do so, him sending out samples would have saved you and to a lesser extent, everyone else hassle. Just saying. Soap makers who think this might be a way for you to promote your products, take note.

hrairy and Redfisher like this.